• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Which person is for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richai

Alright Gents (and ladies infact) DMC has come along way since the days of DMC1 in graphics. Now, i've noticed that the DMC guys at capcom are being very.. generous with how they make the ladies in DMC look.

Which is your favourite female character? And Why?

For me, Lady, Why? Well i didnt like her graphics in dmc3.. but damn in DMC4.. that ending cutscene(The one after youve protected kyrie) had me drooling all over my controller!

tettora

I preferred Lady in 3, thought she was more attractive in her face. Her breasts in 4 are ridiculous, they have a mind of their own. But then I'm coming from female perspective here lol.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
tettora;68260 said:
I preferred Lady in 3, thought she was more attractive in her face. Her breasts in 4 are ridiculous, they have a mind of their own. But then I'm coming from female perspective here lol.

XDXDXD A mind of their own. Seriously the way they move are kinda weird. Lady is my fav. And if Eva was in the game she would probably be my fav. They need to have flashbacks and/or more close-ups on that picture Dante has.

Devil May Die

I love Lady.... no matter what strange background she has or her two color eyes she is so hot. Let me look for the picture I have of her an I'll be right back

P.S.: Rock on every one.

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
tettora;68660 said:
....Gloria looks like a man

DUDE LOOKS LIKE A LADY!

If you actually have the will power to picture her without her breasts (which may take alot of effort), she does look like a very feminin man in drag. Trish had god awful taste in that disguise.

As for my fav. DMC gal... Definately Lady. She has awesome thighs. I'm currently obsessed with Kyrie now. @_@

Richai

Kyrie!? Come on man.. the way her name is prounounced automatically fails! Seems like Lady is a clear winner. Tony linked an amazing pic of her up there... only pixels my bum, pixels can be hot!

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
I love Trish! She won me over when I saw her suck the grease off her fingers. Plus I love big bre@sted women >_<

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Lady...imagine you are sitting on top of her and she cuddles you like a baby...no clothes on...hehehehe...:D

if Kyrie,she do more than cuddling with you...more like heaven....hehehe...:D

tettora

Richai;68940 said:
Kyrie!? Come on man.. the way her name is prounounced automatically fails!
Kyrie is a type of Christian prayer, Greek for lord, so they sort of have to pronounce it like it is. But I agree, she's not the best woman.

Sparda™

Except for Lady, Trish/Gloria comes in second...I just like Lady's sweetness and innocence, which was ruined in DMC4 by transforming her breasts into beings of their own.

Trish/Gloria....Trish is cool, leather all around, corset, It is like Eva in Gothic outfit...

The disguise as Gloria is provocative to the max....

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
tettora;68260 said:
I preferred Lady in 3, thought she was more attractive in her face. Her breasts in 4 are ridiculous, they have a mind of their own.

:lol:

but lady is probably my fav

bet the animators at capcom are all lads:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom