• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Which of DMC title themes you like the most?

Which of DMC title themes you like the most?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Gotta be Devil May Cry 3 for me. Back in my younger, naughtier days I downloaded the official soundtrack and used to love it. I'm not saying the other DMC games have a bad soundtrack - in fact, they rule - I'm just saying that DMC3's soundtrack is currently my favourite.

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
Probably DMC4, it really helped in kicking up the hype in that intro trailer. Made it feel like an epic adventure instead of just hacking up demons.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
I think what I liked most about DMC4 is that I was able to my own custom soundtrack from my 360's HDD. There's nothin' quite like cutting up waves of the demonic horde whilst your favourite band blasts out some tunes in the background. Again: Not that there's anything wrong with the DMC4 soundtrack, I just reckon that a custom soundtrack can make for a nice change every now and then.

Shame the PS2 never had the option to let you play your own music whilst playing games.

dark-dante02

Devil Killer
I Really Like The DMC4 Soundtracks. I Like The Song Of Jason ShyBoy Titled Shall Never Surrender :lol: Than The Theme Song Of DMC3 Titled Devil Never Cry

:lol:

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
DMC 3 was just like... Awesomeness! O___O
The first time I heard it, I was going crazy; I searched all over limewire for that damn thing, and then I finally got it... xD But really, I fell in love with that song when I first heard it.

The anime one by Rungran isn't bad at all; if it weren't for DMC3 I would have voted for it, seriously

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
I feel I may be shot for this, but all jokes aside, I have the DMC 3 soundtrack, as well as the anime theme by Rungran on my Winamp player, and the anime theme actually has the most plays of all my music, right up there with about 500 or so plays, and I've only had Winamp for about a week. :lol:

I think it speaks for itself really, DMC Anime theme for me.

Janny

Dines with dementia
DMC 4 for me because I often get sick of the songs they play during battles in DMC3. But I never get tired of listening to Sworn Through Swords while fighting Berial or the other songs by McPherson. (Lock and Load is so addictive).
But don't get me wrong, DMC 3 still has great songs such as "Devils Never Cry".

l1kel1ke

VEEEEEERRRY close for me between DMC4 and DMC1, but i have to give it to the original DMC JUST for the legendary dark knight battle theme. Man it was EPIC WIN right up to that last guitar screech! And stuff like the final battle and griffon battle were amazing as well. DMC4 rocked my socks too, but I guess by this point I was expecting all the badass tracks =p DMC1 was just an absolute surprise in terms of music because not many other games allowed you to cut down demons with such flare while blasting some crazy dark riffs in the background.

DMC4 also lost this round because of that FREAKING SCARY DEMON-MOOing noise in the lost forest =S dear god when i get there I RUN THE HELL towards the exits JUST so I can avoid that freaky sound that comes up about 20 seconds in

Nero_Sparda

The Emotional Devil
I like DMC3 the most. I really love the song Devils Never Cry. I also like DMC4's Shall Never Surrender. It comes at a close second.

Gunslinger55

When you bring up the DMC 4 theme, I assume you're referring to "Out of Darkness"? If thats the case, that is my favorite out of all the DMC themes. Love the operatic quality of it.

UchihaClanLeader

SSSlayer of demons
although dmc4 has the best soundtracks, I love very much the anime intro soundtrack it sticks with the action.anyway can someone tell the anime original soundtrack's name please..+rep back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom