• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Which enemy is the most annoying to you?

Which

• Total voters

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
I just finished my DMD walkthrough just now and it's one hell of a fun/frustrating experience. I find the Witch and The Rages to the most annoying and making me literally snapped all the time.

DarkSlayer54

For me, the Ghost rage. Every time I encounter them I just DT and finish them off with Eryx... I don't waste any time.

EvilX-81

Rages and Witches. Ever try to turn the camera away from a witch? They teleport back into your view. They really are vying for your attention. Their ai infact is kinda clever in a way. Their whole point is to be a distraction so enemies can suckerpunch you.

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
="EvilX-81, post: 439421, member: 24254"Ever try to turn the camera away from a witch? They teleport back into your view.

Yep that happened to me. Witches are not only annoying because of their skills but also their lame scream lol

Romy

Witches and Rages, by far. Specially when they're in collaboration. They both constantly attack and it's difficult to focus on eliminating Witch when two Rages are picking on your nerves. Uh.

hybr33d

Witch with two colored Rages are definitely difficult specially on DMD. But the fights are satisfying and fun.

My vote goes to those pesky harpies, really annoying specially on large groups.. They just do everything but die, dodge, impale, explode then devil trigger.. really annoying :D

Teimurazor

Peregrine Falcon
Freaking Drekavec and the other white guy.
What's the freaking point of making a constantly blocking enemies in the game that doesn't have any block breaking moves?
And witches are horrible, especially their teleports and defence breaking only by angelic weapons.

Rages are bullshit too, especially two different coloured ones. That's stupid, I want to utilize all 8 of my weapons, not just two of them for god sakes

Roxas

Rages, Witches and Dreamrunners/Drekavac.
Even the non-colored Rages are a pain for me, Witches are annoying as hell if you don't focus them, and Dreamrunners/Drekavac are just plain boring because they block almost always. >_>
Not so much for colored enemies, but they can be annoying too.

Frazz

General gamer
I hate Tyrants only due to the fact that you have to time your eryx charges properly which I suck at sometimes! I really hate those witches on SoS, DMD etc. If there is a Dreamrunner and a witch I feel like giving up.

scionicspectre

It's a tough one. Before I knew you could get the Butcher up in the air without DT, it was definitely him. Now I'm not really sure, because 'annoying' isn't necessarily the same as something that makes you uneasy.

Top Bottom