• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

which boss would you like to fight again and again

Status
Not open for further replies.

aka958

Don't trust people
Vergil 2 on first cause i love the fight against him so much! he isn't to fast nor to slow.
Vergil 3 on second cause he is fast and you gotta rush up and i love my tactic against him with beowulfs stinging bee.
vergil 1 on third cause he is the first boss on my first playthrough that actually killed me.

Kyo

medicated insanity
vergil 1,2 and 3
theres something about dodgeing his attacks that just makes me wanna jump out of my seat.
weird i know, but its quite intertaining for me.[/COLOR]

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Most probably Beowulf. ^_^
He was a real challenge, and I guess fighting him was really fun. Everytime I play stage 11, I always wait to get to the end, so I can use his own weapon against himself. :lol:

And second, will be Cerberus. I haven't fought against him with his own weapon, but on DMD mode, he killed me. O__O

kanna-X-freak

The boss fights I enjoyed most are Geryon, all Vergil battles, Nevan and Doppelganger. And out of these is the Geryon battle most fun, I think...though I love second Vergil battle as well <3

kanna-X-freak

Nether Realm;145108 said:
Vergil and Lady!

I think it rubbish how as Vergil you just fight Vergil in a red coat!

It's a pity that playing as Vergil is exactly the same game as Dante's...it would be cool to have a sidestory, it wouldn't have to be as long as the main game (something like Separate Ways minigame in Resident Evil 4), just to have a look on the events in the game from his point of view...well, I guess I want too much xD

dark-dante02

Devil Killer
Vergil Mission 20 in Heaven or Hell Mode. I love it using the skill of royal guard ^^ because it test yuore timing skill blocking the attacks of Vergil ^^. I almost repeating it 30x but still my ranking on the style points a big Letter A sometimes i'm getting a rank of B :D
errors.cgi

dark-dante02

Devil Killer
Vergil Mission 20 in Heaven or Hell Mode. I love it using the skill of royal guard ^^ because it test yuore timing skill blocking the attacks of Vergil ^^. I almost repeating it 30x but still my ranking on the style points a big Letter A sometimes i'm getting a rank of B :D
d2f65a7e3aecc168df1c4984cb5b0152_web.jpg

¬_¬

¬_¬ ⌐_⌐
yay chibi's awakening lol

arkham in dmd,i like cuz its hard(forme is :-D) and when is half hp u use vergil with dante

SaaR

Luce & Ombra
First Vergil fight is my favorite. It was just so new and fresh and the cut scene afterward was awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom