• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

which boss do you like to fight again and again

which one ?

• Sanctus

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • The savior

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Angelo credo

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Berial

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Bael

• The she-viper

• Angelo agnus

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
I loved fighting Credo the most, quite epic I must say; oh and the Saviour even though it was a little predictable.

maSu

Fighting Credo doesnt look as good as the fight vs Berial or most other Bosses...

But Credo is my favorite Enemies. He looks nice, he has some interesting attacks and you can use many different tactics to kill him :)

edit: Bael just sucks... boring...looks bad... and he has not enough different attacks - its just a bit jumping to evade his "skills"...

Janny

Dines with dementia
Tie between Berial and Credo for me. Berial because it looks jaw-dropping when I use the DB on him (and playing with fire is awesome ;) ) and Credo because... it's just plain fun! Slashing, jumping, dodging, it has the whole package.

Koemi

half-breed
talk about epic boss buster animation, angelo agnus has to be the top on the list - that swinging around and multi-stabbing at the end is just unbeatable (during the animation, while in DT, I usually mash the shooting button - just to get more summoning swords on him :cool:)

Sparda™

Angelo Credo, definitely! Agnus was a joke, and the Savior just plain boring.

Fighting against Credo was like fighting against Nelo Angelo or even Vergil - Helm Breakers, slashes, Summoned Swords, Summoned Lances - It had everything a fight needs to be. I play the whole Bloody Palace with Dante just to fight against him.

Ryuuji

Dark slayer
I love the fight with credo and the savior
I hate the rest
I like the savior because the odds are against you and still you can toy him
but the fight with credo has every thing a fighter needs
and it is not like fighting vergil

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Credo, every other boss just failed really, I LOVED the Angelo Credo boss fight, hence my name. :lol:

Seriously, taking the last little bit of his health by throwing his spear back at him...Epic.

Top Bottom