• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Where THe F*** IZ Vergil!!!!!!!

Sparda™

^ Positively correct!

There are various explanation of Nero, but to me, personally, Sparda being Nero is the most logical. The outfit's colors, the fact that already confirmed by Capcom Nero resembles both Dante and Vergil, and the demonic arm he has.

As for Vergil, I think he's still in the Demon World, in the depths of Hell, trying to materialize his body again, or maybe, he's just so close, we haven't suspected about.

Jackpot516

Dante Aseroth;75813 said:
^ Positively correct!

There are various explanation of Nero, but to me, personally, Sparda being Nero is the most logical. The outfit's colors, the fact that already confirmed by Capcom Nero resembles both Dante and Vergil, and the demonic arm he has.

As for Vergil, I think he's still in the Demon World, in the depths of Hell, trying to materialize his body again, or maybe, he's just so close, we haven't suspected about.

i highly doubt that Nero IS Sparda. i mean it makes sense but it just couldnt happen. HOw could he do it. why would he do it. wait, what if Sparda was watching how his family was doing without him there to protect them, and he sent Nero as a descendent of him to get his family back together and have them face the new force of evil that is a'brewin. What if Sparda sent Nero to Earth to get Dante and Vergil to stop fighting with each other and have them join forces. Man im puttin this idea on my thread.:p :p :p :p :p

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Dante Aseroth;75813 said:

Hmmm, that sounds logical. ;)

Top Bottom