• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

where is denta

Status
Not open for further replies.

devilwarship

devil may could cry
i think dmc 4 messis up the story line it whould have been better if the main was danta not sum stupid gay who is a cross betwen danta,vergil and sparta :O :huh: :D :lol: :) :D :p ;)

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
devilwarship;26095 said:
i think dmc 4 messis up the story line it whould have been better if the main was danta not sum stupid gay who is a cross betwen danta,vergil and sparta :O :huh: :D :lol: :) :D :p ;)

Jesus Christ man I could not understand any of that apart from the fact that you say Nero is a homosexual -_-'

Arwen

Lost Soul
Translation.

"I think DMC 4 messes up the story line. I would have preferd if the main character was dante instead of some stupid guy who is a cross between dante, vergil and sparder."

Everyone understanding it now?

Dark3stH3art

Holy Knight
I have just one thing to say, if they **** up the storyline of DMC4 (which I don't think they will) like they did with DMC2 I will be uber ****ed. I didn't like DMC2 at all except for the game play that's it.

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
Dalkin;27169 said:
"I think DMC 4 messes up the story line. I would have prefered if the main character was dante instead of some stupid guy who is a cross between dante, vergil and sparda."

maybe it'll turn out like raiden from metal gear solid. he's a moron in the first games you see him in then he turns cool:D

Arwen

Lost Soul
Only because he's dead and is the ninja. He'd still be a dork if he was still alive. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom