• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Where did you find this site?

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
I made it. The Devil May Cry Forum, that is, not Google... Google made Google. :ninja:

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
devilmaycry;73191 said:
I made it. The Devil May Cry Forum, that is, not Google... Google made Google. :ninja:

well,found it by google...thx for making a great site...rep+ for you...:)

Steve

Admin
For those of you who found us via a search engine, like Google: What search query did you type into Google, Yahoo or MSN to find us?

Sidenote: I think it's pretty cool that we rank first for Devil May Cry Forum and Devil May Cry Forums. :)

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I married into it, so to speak...plus the promise of great power and no responsibility appealed greatly to my sense of ego...

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
well I searched for the forums and found this thus starting my arrival here.

Keaton

Premium
Tony_Redgrave;73774 said:
I found it by chance while looking for Devil May Cry pictures.

I found it a simalar way.
Found the inital site via piccy searching and then the forums by typing 'devil may cry forums' in google...and this place came up first :)

Steve

Admin
That's good to hear. It took me forever to optimize the forum so that it ranked first in Google for Devil May Cry Forum and Devil May Cry Forums. I don't know where we rank in the other search engines like Yahoo! and MSN, though.

We used to also rank first in Google for "Devil May Cry" - even above the official Capcom website! Dunno how we plunged to rank 4th or 5th. I'm sure we'll climb the search engine ranks again in time. ;)

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
MSN = :sick:

they take any old rubbish anyways...we're above that sort of thing :lol:

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
devilmaycry;73719 said:
For those of you who found us via a search engine, like Google: What search query did you type into Google, Yahoo or MSN to find us?

Sidenote: I think it's pretty cool that we rank first for Devil May Cry Forum and Devil May Cry Forums. :)

i type Devil May Cry forums...this forum is the top one...:)

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
i was just bored one day and typed in "devilmaycry" all as one word and this site popped right up..and to think...all i was trying to do that day was find some help on a level i was stuck on...lol

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Yeah, if you only type "Devil May Cry", lot's of things about DMC4 arrive (cause of its new popularity) and makes this site around the 5th one.

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
not for me..this was the second one that popped up for me..the first one was the official devil may cry website. for the latest news media and blahdy blahdy blahh...lol

but then again sometimes my computer just psychic..lol

Bandoor

Gosh Napoleon...
devilmaycry;73719 said:

I typed "Devil May Cry Forums" and i first clicked NeoSeeker forums, then i looked at this one but it didn't look as nice as this forum so i joined this one. =)

And yeah thats awesome that this one is #1 on google good job ^_^

aarathi

My friend told about this site. Then i register in this site. I am very happy to visit this site. Come on and enjoy by visiting this site.

Top Bottom