• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

what's yourfavourite mission

Status
Not open for further replies.

supertrigger

mine is number 19
74875_normal_devil-may-cry-3-dante-vergil-02.jpg

dark-dante02

Devil Killer
I Love The Missions 1 And 20 In Heaven or Hell yeah

In Mission 1 I Dont Use Ebony And Ivory To kill The Enemies, I Use Nevan And Quicksilver

In Mission 20 I Use Royal Guard . I Love Blocking Vergil's Attacks It Makes Me Happy When I Blocked His Attacks :lol:

--Nelo Angelo--

my favouriye mission is thisone:

devilmaycry3gameplayscepa9.jpg

i don'ty remember the number but i remember that it was very enjoyable, i was laughing for over a minute when the two giants crashed when i avoided their attacks..:lol:

aka958

Don't trust people
^it is mission 5 with agni and rudra^

mine is mission 2. i spammed it on dmd (and losed all the time ofc) in 2 whole hours hating the mission until i completed it. it was the least laggy mission in the game and it was awesome!
13 was my second best i just loved fighting vergil with beowulf against beowulf just such awesomeness.
me third best was 20 because i also spammed last boss in dmd for three days (i had breaks and i didn't non stop playing! like 3 hours a day). afterwards i feelt so immortal against him in any mode.

this was my updated version of my favorites

aka958

Don't trust people
i've tried but i think it so easy with beowulf and trickster he can't touch me. im the shiny invisible demon slayer :p

JaylumX

Something Else
EDIT: Oh, my favourite mission is the one that leads up to the belly of that beast. I was just about getting used to the DMC controll scheme and pulling of some wicked combos :D

I forgot how much fun this game actually is. I haven't played it for arround 6 months or so. Inbetween that time i completed DMC4 in human and devil hunter mode. As for DMC3.......my last encounter was a mission 20 against Vergil. Bloody hell is he a pain to kill. I haven't played for so long that i will go through the game again so that when i reach mission 20 again, i should be well tooled up with Zen/Matrix like reflexes in order to deal with him. To note, on my second run i am having a hell of an easier time this time.

Damn this game is awesome.

Nero_Sparda

The Emotional Devil
I love all the levels with bosses. My favorite among them however is Mission 20. So much fun fighting Vergil in DMD mode.

The SSStylish one

Formerly DanteTheDevil
Heck, that is hard to determine... I love all the Vergil fights, like Agni&Rurda, Beowulf... But by far, mission with the horse is the easiest :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom