• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Whats your Favorite Weapon?

Favorite Weapons

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sn1p3r R1fl3

Marrionette Of Hell
What is everyones favorite weapon in Devil May Cry?:unsure:

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Alastor... that thing just plain oozes sexiness. ^_^

Force_Edge

Master of Muppets
I love Alastor. Its desgin is so wicked. That said, I hate the wings sometimes. During my playthroughs nowadays I use Force Edge as often as I can, and sometimes Sparda when I get it (I'm the type that almost never DT's).

D

Deleted member 209

I'm in luv with the shotgun hee hee!! :)

but I don't think that this is a gd thing coz I'm gd with the firearms and onli the cerberus devil arm I rarely use other devil arms so I suck basically. :lol:

Edge

Carver of Demons
I'd just have to say the hand guns, Ebony and Ivory. Start rapid-firing at an enemy while slowly walking toward it, and then cut the **** out of it when you get close enough for a fast kill. =D

Or, knock an enemy into the air, juggle it with Ebony and Ivory for a few moments, and then blast it with the shotgun or the grenade gun and knock it flying.

I love the sparda sword...the stinger has extreme range and the roundtrip was just too cool....also the little movie clip of wen he got it.....sexy.....just a great weapon all around(not to mention the range it gets while in dt)

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
I used to be an Alastor person until I woke up to the power of Ifrit. I'm not saying that Alastor isn't powerful but Ifrit wreaks carnage. Who doesn't love the Kick 13 DT combo or inferno or rolling blaze. It's the only effective weapon with DT against plasmas and frosts and there's some vindictive satisfaction to Magma driving a helpless puppet into the air before landing a Kick 13 DT cambo and finishing it with a fire aura grenade, Am I wrong?:D

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Alastor, besides adoring speed, lighting and air hike, I just loved watching Alastor within the fmv scenes^^

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
Shotgun! Nighmare beta is only useful when you face Nobodies (the weird monkey screeching spider type things which wears a mask).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom