• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Whats your favorite food?

Doppelgamer117

Rp as *Xelicor*
For me its probably............. Paint if i must say... Nah just kidding its coal........ Now that i think about it its cheese...

jonemajor

I love Italian, pizzas raviolis noquis any italian,the only thing is that italian food is fattening and I'm trying to watch my weight so I don't know it's conflicting,I don't like not being able to eat something that i love eating.I also like Japanese and chinese food,I've never been a fan of fast food,just had a few times and didn't really like it.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Favourite dinners would be lasagna, Alfredo, my mama's spaghetti bolognaise (yes, I luv my pastas) and Potjie-kos (a local dish back home).
Favourite puddings would be Don Pedro (with Cape Velvet, thanks :p), Tiramisu, and Mississipi Mud Pie.

RedRose

Kael
i personaly love ramen, but the ramen in a bowl thing, that's the best but the other stuff isn't bad either if you season it up. I also love italian (i miss my ex's mother's cooking *sad face*) and pecan pie, totaly my fav. also peanut butter mixed with honey. oh and buttered popcorn flavored jelly beans.

Top Bottom