• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Whats your fave game ending?

ManOfMayhem

What is your fave game ending that you have seen?
My fave is FFX ending its just so sad and really gets into you

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
I loved the ending of Guild Wars: Nightfall.

It was cheesy, but great all the same and it's one of the only MMORPG's I actually enjoyed playing, great storyline, very little repetitive grind and a balls-tighteningly good ending. :lol:

Oh right, and the fact that you get to slay a massive GOD pretty much makes it worthwhile, and take on the army of an entire continent along with the undead armies of about 2 others.

Having all of that along with a fantastic ending pretty much made that game for me, it's one of my top 5. ^_^

EmotionsUntold

Unloved Someone
Devil Slater I agree with the Kingdom Hearts ending... it was rather sad. Kingdom Hearts II's ending kinda was as well, but in a happy way, seeing as Roxas and Namine could be together again ^_^ THe Final Fantasy IX ending was kinda sad, too cuz of how Kuja died. He had really grown on me at that point even though he was a villain :D

Evil Nero

mine is probably FF8 , it had sad points and happy points but its remained my fave to this day.

Keaton

Premium
Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time, possibly one of the greatest games I have played :)

Tied with Devil May Cry 3, Secret Ending :p

Keaton

Premium
At the end when you are watching the credits roll, you are Dante and you are fighting increasing numbers of enemies with the number being counted at the top.

If you kill 100 or more you get a secret ending with Virgil.

Or if your lazy watch it here :D...SPOILERS

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I've always found game endings to be something of an anticlimax, really. I've yet to find one that makes me feel as though I have truly accomplished something or been on some sort of journey...

I did like the Halo 3 ending...the Mass Effect one was good but the music was a little too much with the crescendo and what have you...

Marvel Ultimate Alliance ending is alright too - it tells you what has happened as a result of the choices you made in the game and what will become of the world because of it...

Have to say, although it's my all time favourite XBOX 360 game, the Oblivion ending (including Shivering Isles ending) sucked massively compared to the rest of the game...

Keaton

Premium
^I agree, Assasins Creed is one of my most loved games, but the ending, despite being VERY open-ended kinda just left me with the 'wut?' expression ¬_¬;;

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I think so much energy goes into creating a gaming experience which enthralls the gamer, the ending gets left out somewhat...

But then how do you tie up a game in such a way that will lead the gamer to feel completely satisfied? I know I couldn't do it...

Keaton

Premium
I agree, i guess each gamer wants it to end a different way...then the developers have to make it end in the best way possible in regards to story and leaving a game open for sequels etc.

Well, for those few games that do make it magical, kudos to them :D

Top Bottom