• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What's the thought process?

VineBigBoss

GGXRD <3
I never recorded anything like this myself, and i don't really appreciate putting a lot of time thinking only about how to make some cool maneuvers and combos; like Sakaki does, for instance, she's madly creative with her combos, a real master of Lucifer and most of her movements are calculated in her combos.

But i'm sure the first and major step to this is to master all the tools the character has. Practice each of them seperately, and once you feel secure enough about your skills, try mixing up things. But to start things, just do simple combos and do heavy execution techniques isolated to get the timings and the feeling about when to press buttons, try to always press buttons accordingly and not mashing, don't try to go crazy all of a sudden; take it step by step and you'll see yourself mixing ups things naturally as you get better. As i play the PS3 version, i expend mosf of my time on the beginning of M12, and when i get tired of it i just select random missions or Bloody Palace to test in a more "freestyle" way how my skills are developing

Top Bottom