• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Whats better DMC 5? or DmC 2? which would the fans want more?

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
just like the title what would you want more DMC5? a continuation from dmc4 with nero dante and vergil with our femlae leads lady and trish? or DmC 2 with the new dante and new vergil and kat continuing forward from the reboot post your thoughts, feelings, and opinions

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
Dude please don't do this.

This is like the 687th thread on this topic and all it ever leads to is b*tching, moaning, crying, p*ssing contests, broken friendships, and tears.

dead-horse.gif

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman

This is like the 687th thread on this topic and all it ever leads to is b*tching, moaning, crying, p*ssing contests, broken friendships, and tears.

dead-horse.gif

This is like the 675th thread on this topic and they usually don't end well.

dead-horse.gif

Sorry i actually didnt know if anyone else had brought this up and i wasnt trying to start a fight just an honest question like for me i would enjoy DMC5 with nero as main again with soem improvements and a back story more then i would enjoy a DmC2 its not that im hating or trying to start a ****ing contest just my personal opinion i figured people could be mature about this question

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
Sorry i actually didnt know if anyone else had brought this up and i wasnt trying to start a fight just an honest question like for me i would enjoy DMC5 with nero as main again with soem improvements and a back story more then i would enjoy a DmC2 its not that im hating or trying to start a ******* contest just my personal opinion i figured people could be mature about this question

They can but there are just those select few of individuals.

Its okay its just that you've been warned.

Plus like the gif implies you're basically beating a dead/pointless topic to death. People basically gave up on the topic too or at least for now.

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
They can but there are just those select few of individuals.

Its okay its just that you've been warned.

Plus like the gif implies you're basically beating a dead/pointless topic to death. People basically gave up on the topic too or at least for now.

Ok well which would you perfer?

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium
Topics like this have come up so many times in the past.

And it NEVER ends well, so I don't see why people still feel the need to make this...

I know it may not be your intention to cause a stir, but thats what topics like this do around here.

But as far as the topic at hand goes, I would want a DMC5.

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
Topics like this have come up so many times in the past.

And it NEVER ends well, so I don't see why people still feel the need to make this...

I know it may not be your intention to cause a stir, but thats what topics like this do around here.

But as far as the topic at hand goes, I would want a DMC5.

I understand hopefully this thread is different and i agree with dmc5 i want nero back

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
just like the title what would you want more DMC5? a continuation from dmc4 with nero dante and vergil with our femlae leads lady and trish? or DmC 2 with the new dante and new vergil and kat continuing forward from the reboot post your thoughts, feelings, and opinions
me, i'm cool with either but im leaning more towards DmC2 than DMC5 as i dont find Dante interesting after the events of dmc1.

but if they could make him interesting i'll be receptive to a DMC5.

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
me, i'm cool with either but im leaning more towards DmC2 than DMC5 as i dont find Dante interesting after the events of dmc1.

but if they could make him interesting i'll be receptive to a DMC5.

Or you know focus on a different character.

Someone stated this before but Dante's story ended with DMC3....or DMC2. DMC3 was the beginning, DMC1 was the middle, and DMC2 was the end of Dante's story, and DMC4 did the more logical thing and made a new main character and focus on him (but kept Dante for fanservice) so a DMC5 will probably star Nero.....again and if Capcom has balls NOT have Dante in it. Nero needs to solve his own problems by himself or at least not with Dante to hog his development and screen time.

One can say one goof plot point for DMC5 is that Dante is gone in hell and with word spread out and the rest of the demons on Earth too this as an opportunity to go crazy or some demon hears this and attempts to proceed with some devious plan of human subjugation or annihilation with no Dante to stop his plans and its up to Nero to rise up and take Dante's place. That can work.

Besides the series is named "Devil May Cry" not the Wacky Adventures of Dante and the end of the DMC4 manga Dante gives Nero a sign and Nero opens up his own demon hunting shop titled "Devil May Cry".

I guess one reason why Capcom rebooted the series as well as that one comment about them not knowing what do if it wasn't for NT they probably wouldn't made another DMC game. They most likely wanted to make a DMC5 game starring Nero and probably leave Dante out (considering the ending of DMC4) but Nero was met with so much negative reception they probably saw no plan to continue Nero's story for if they announce a Nero game w/o Dante fans will flip their sh*t and the game might underperform based on that alone (one way a Nero game can sell if it has Vergil in it). Apparently people have taken a liking to Nero after DmC and his popularity rose up (I guess some would rather have a new DMC starring Nero again rather than accept DmC) so who knows really if Capcom plans to go with their original plan set after DMC4 or try something else or call it quits.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
I really don't care about what others want. I just want a sequel for DmC2 just to see what happens next.

But the obvious choice for Capcom would be DMC5.

MKH Spartan

DMC5, and I want to be able to play as Vergil, canon or not. He can just be a bonus character if they don't want him in the story mode (like how Trish was in that game called "shudders" DMC2).

Now I never want to mention that word again.

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
DMC5, and I want to be able to play as Vergil, canon or not. He can just be a bonus character if they don't want him in the story mode (like how Trish was in that game called "shudders" DMC2).

Now I never want to mention that word again.

Or you know focus on a different character.

Someone stated this before but Dante's story ended with DMC3....or DMC2. DMC3 was the beginning, DMC1 was the middle, and DMC2 was the end of Dante's story, and DMC4 did the more logical thing and made a new main character and focus on him (but kept Dante for fanservice) so a DMC5 will probably star Nero.....again and if Capcom has balls NOT have Dante in it. Nero needs to solve his own problems by himself or at least not with Dante to hog his development and screen time.

One can say one goof plot point for DMC5 is that Dante is gone in hell and with word spread out and the rest of the demons on Earth too this as an opportunity to go crazy or some demon hears this and attempts to proceed with some devious plan of human subjugation or annihilation with no Dante to stop his plans and its up to Nero to rise up and take Dante's place. That can work.

Besides the series is named "Devil May Cry" not the Wacky Adventures of Dante and the end of the DMC4 manga Dante gives Nero a sign and Nero opens up his own demon hunting shop titled "Devil May Cry".

I guess one reason why Capcom rebooted the series as well as that one comment about them not knowing what do if it wasn't for NT they probably wouldn't made another DMC game. They most likely wanted to make a DMC5 game starring Nero and probably leave Dante out (considering the ending of DMC4) but Nero was met with so much negative reception they probably saw no plan to continue Nero's story for if they announce a Nero game w/o Dante fans will flip their sh*t and the game might underperform based on that alone (one way a Nero game can sell if it has Vergil in it). Apparently people have taken a liking to Nero after DmC and his popularity rose up (I guess some would rather have a new DMC starring Nero again rather than accept DmC) so who knows really if Capcom plans to go with their original plan set after DMC4 or try something else or call it quits.

i agree to both of these terms a nero main campaign witht he option to use vergil and dante just for fun :) but nero gets to be the star i want a proper back story and some new moves and powers:)

Top Bottom