• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Whatever Happened to Lucia?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyeler

Why doesn't Lucia appear in the Anime, or DMC4? in my opinion, I think she's the second coolest DMC girl.

Tyeler

Really? huh... Didn't know that... But then again, I guess I shoulda figured it out, they mentioned an island in Africa or something in one of the episodes...

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I think the main question here is, "Who Cares?"

She was an awful character tbh. I'm sorry if you disagree, you may have every right to. But in gameplay terms, she was appaling. I don't care if they forget all about her if I'm honest.

Sparda™

LordOfDarkness;91416 said:
I think the main question here is, "Who Cares?"

She was an awful character tbh. I'm sorry if you disagree, you may have every right to. But in gameplay terms, she was appaling. I don't care if they forget all about her if I'm honest.

I know what you mean man!:)

Maybe, because the game wasn't at the place where It should be, she was shaded by It. I think that If Capcom's planning to put her in the series again, needs to put her in a stylish way!:)

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
In a much more stylish way .lol. and dim out her crap accent ;) I mean. no offense to her... but it doesn't sound sexy... it sounds creepy .lol.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ I know what you mean... Lucia's accent seems very forced. Get someone to do it softer... and sexier :)

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Trish67;91547 said:
Lucia is a dumb character...i hate her..and i think her accent is fake.

^ ah yes... well put indeed :lol: Her accent sucks, which let's down her as a character altogether really -plus her looks :p-

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ LOL... Let's hope Dante just got annoyed with her voice... and ended up stabbing her to death :)

Ainde

World Saviour
I dont think she is going to appear in the anine because a lot of time needs to pass b4 dante mets her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom