• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What would happen if Donte's mouth was washed out with Soap?

GF9000000Returns

Wow yall are soft. I mean I'm sure we hear a lot of cussing in other games like GTA, No More Heroes. But at the same time I see where some of yall are coming from cuz the original Dante didn't cuss much. It's like the Sonic games, how it got from a happy-go-lucky atmosphere to a dark one like Shadow the Hedgehog. Even though I liked the game and wouldn't mind the cussing in there, I was SHOCKED when I heard Shadow said "damn" the first time, one of the first Sonic characters ever to say a cuss word.

And I'm not gonna lie, I was surprised when I heard Dante said the "F" bomb the first time too.

AlchemistFromEden

Well...no one mentioned No More Heroes writing was almost Shakespearean.
neither did anyone at NT, A ****ING VOICE ACTRESS SAID THE THEMES WERE SIMILAR TO THOSE FOUND COMMONLY IN SHAKESPEARE, ONCE AGAIN
THE.VOICE.ACTRESS.FOR.LILITH.SAID.THE.THEMES.IN.THE.GAMES.WERE.SOMEWHAT.SIMILAR.TO.THOSE.FOUND.IN.SHAKESPEARE.NOVELS. TO REITERATE
LILITH VA: its almost shakespearean in the themes of power, vengeance, good and evil.
now read that over and over until you get it through your thick friggin head that no one at NT EVER said that the story was shakespearean, the voice actress for lilith was stating her opinion and you antis TOOK IT OUT OF CONTEXT COMPLETELY WITH YOUR SELECTIVE HEARING!!!! i'm tired as hell of you using that same old excuse
"OH BUT TAMEEM SAID IT IN THAT DREAM I HAD"
don't say it again, A VOICE ACTOR SAID THE THEMES WERE SOMEWHAT SIMILAR TO THOSE IN SHAKESPEARE

:mad: jesus christ so many things taken out of context

Blacknerd

Here we go with this Shakespearean crap again. One woman says and I quote "Lilith, Mundus, Vergil, Dante and Kat, almost Shakespearean in the themes of vengeance power good and evil".

No where did anyone say the writing for DmC was

. No where. Just because she says the theme of the characters is Shakespearean doesn't mean a thing.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Shakespearean you say.....:troll: Here's proof DmC is shakespearean in comparison.
hj_zpsdb22ac5c.png

neither did anyone at NT, A ******* VOICE ACTRESS SAID THE THEMES WERE SIMILAR TO THOSE FOUND COMMONLY IN SHAKESPEARE, ONCE AGAIN
THE.VOICE.ACTRESS.FOR.LILITH.SAID.THE.THEMES.IN.THE.GAMES.WERE.SOMEWHAT.SIMILAR.TO.THOSE.FOUND.IN.SHAKESPEARE.NOVELS. TO REITERATE
LILITH VA: its almost shakespearean in the themes of power, vengeance, good and evil.
now read that over and over until you get it through your thick friggin head that no one at NT EVER said that the story was shakespearean, the voice actress for lilith was stating her opinion and you antis TOOK IT OUT OF CONTEXT COMPLETELY WITH YOUR SELECTIVE HEARING!!!! i'm tired as hell of you using that same old excuse
"OH BUT TAMEEM SAID IT IN THAT DREAM I HAD"
don't say it again, A VOICE ACTOR SAID THE THEMES WERE SOMEWHAT SIMILAR TO THOSE IN SHAKESPEARE

:mad: jesus christ so many things taken out of context

Aren't you that guy on youtube who made a new account just to defend your own comment? You have a similar user name. I see screen caps of your comments posted places. UmbranAlchemist I think it is.

AlchemistFromEden

Aren't you that guy on youtube who made a new account just to defend your own comment? You have a similar user name.
I see screen caps of your comments posted places.
oh look, no legitimate reply and just another one of those rumors started about me with absolutely zero proof, yeah lemme tell you how i work for NT too -_-

Blacknerd

Marionette why does it seem like your starting stuff? Cause Ive been replied to by you before on capcom cu and you're quite rude

Marionette why does it seem like your starting stuff? Cause Ive been replied to by you before on capcom cu and you're quite rude

Not trying to start anything, I've been here for like a few days and I'm still trying to make impressions. Was just asking a question.

I'm a good girl, honest.

Judgement

The skeptical, open-minded, conservative, pacifist
I've seen 12 year olds swear more in 10 minutes than he did in this entire game...Hes 18-20, you expect him to be all proper? The old Dante did do it without really cursing but that didn't seem realistic at all plus he was more matured anyways.

Blacknerd

I've seen 12 year olds swear more in 10 minutes than he did in this entire game...Hes 18-20, you expect him to be all proper? The old Dante did do it without really cursing but that didn't seem realistic at all plus he was more matured anyways.

lol lets be honest here man "flock off feather face" really ment **** off so idk it seems it can go both ways

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
I've seen 12 year olds swear more in 10 minutes than he did in this entire game...Hes 18-20, you expect him to be all proper? The only Dante did do it without really cursing but that didn't seem realistic at all plus he was more matured anyways.
Classic Dante did drop a few F-bombs in the anime. How old was he supposed to be in that? Same age as DMC2?

Besides, I'm sure Nero flipped Dante off in one part of the game and then told Santcus to 'blow himself' or something like that. And Dante in that mentions something like being '****ed off'. Sure, it's not a full out f-bomb, but it's still unusual for that to be in a DMC game.

But, what's so bad about f--k anyway? It was invented as an acronym to get people to have more children in England after the black death. Stands for: Fornicate Under Command (of the) King. :lol:

Top Bottom