• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What would become of Dante if DMC was actually the sequel to Resident Evil?

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
I don't really see anything in leon that resemble dante except for his eyes....or maybe i watched the RE: Degeneration before playing the game.Leon was just too serious in that...

Well only in RE4, does Leon adopt a Dante-like personality. (Cracking jokes, taunting enemies, throwing cool comebacks in any situation, DOING cool stuff, like hitting one boss with the dagger etc.). In his other versions he's way more normal. In RE2 he is just a simple policeman and in Degeneration he's like he came over from Men In Black. All-knowing and extremely serious while still doing amazing feats.

Dunno if in the wii remake of RE2 he's more like RE4 though.

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
Well only in RE4, does Leon adopt a Dante-like personality. (Cracking jokes, taunting enemies, throwing cool comebacks in any situation, DOING cool stuff, like hitting one boss with the dagger etc.). In his other versions he's way more normal. In RE2 he is just a simple policeman and in Degeneration he's like he came over from Men In Black. All-knowing and extremely serious while still doing amazing feats.

Dunno if in the wii remake of RE2 he's more like RE4 though.

@Tony i have to say one thing RE: CGI movies SUCK big time they're even worse than those crappy live-action ones
as Dante from DMC1 was based off the Leon from RE2 because it was intended to be a sequel to RE3

images
>>>
images

even the new RE:6 design of leon is similar to DMC4's dante
images
>>
images
^_^ Leon's is Dante's cousin i don't really have a problem with that you can take RE:degeneration's leon as DMC2's dante all calm and serious still kicking ass
well i think RE:ORC is kinda remake but not in the classic way we wanted anyway nevertheless at least RE:6 we can play as leon&chris in one game !

lets rock baby

This is what dante is and always will be
Couple years back I was was bored and after finishing re4 started to wonder how would dante exist in the world of re2. Riding his motorcycle and coming across raccoon city during the time of the infection. Honestly taking away some of his powers not all of them. If you give it some thought it was going to be a pretty cool story.

ImPoSsSibLe to CaTcH

What would become of Dante if DMC was actually a sequel to RE? Well he wouldn't have existed for once just like he'll cease to exist if D*C succeeds... but the difference is that one of the things gave him life and the other is trying to take it.

Top Bottom