• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Weapon would be great for the new dante ?

RedSword

I remember Rebellion turning into a spear in the very first trailer. That would make for an interesting weapon, I think.

788Masri

I'm just some guy who really like Devil May Cry
personally i want to see a crazy weapon made out of an ordinary object! for example nevan from dmc3 or pandora from dmc4.

NOW THAT is needed. maybe something like a watch that becomes a suit of armour (cliché i know but im no writer) orrr a really small gun that has GIANT ATTACK STRENGTH

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
NOW THAT is needed. maybe something like a watch that becomes a suit of armour (cliché i know but im no writer) orrr a really small gun that has GIANT ATTACK STRENGTH
haha yeah that would be cool. :) i imagined a necklace that has these demonic teeth all over it and when in weapon form it is actually a whip.

Vezild

Taking Back Lordran One Boss At a Time
lightsaber.jpg

That is all.

KenKen

Gorram Browncoat
I'd like nunchaku to be in the game. But I don't know if people will appreciate another Cerberus...

crush

Aww! you beat me to the punch! I was thinking about the noisy criket!
But I also recomend the bully's favorite, brass knuckles instead of just guantlets of the sort.
I say we need something punkish and brutal on sight than something magical.

Top Bottom