• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What was your favorite enemy from the series?

TyrantWayne9999

Golden Saint God of Overlords
Mine would have to be is these ****ers...
Nobody_DMC.jpg

How can you not love how nasty these things are? They look like they come straight out of silent hill.

As for DmC's most threatening enemy...
300px-Dreamrunner_DmC.png

I'm real terrified. *sarcasm*
So this is what happens when Kratos has a eating disorder, go figure.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
in the original it would be most enemies from DMC1.

As for DmC, and this is actually the most horrifying for me, it's the elite guards.
8438496078_4ee5da8d89.jpg

Why? Well a few years ago, when I was back in camp, we told a ghost story about a black masked demon with no eyes and teeth grin mask who would steal those who had impurity like masturbation or sexual attraction while still a virgin. And if he gets you, he rapes you, cuts you, and steals your joy both physically and mentally rips the skin off of whatever sexual organ you have, however it's mostly men. They say that you'd know he's coming for you if you are the only one who hears scratching at your door. That same night, in dead silence, I alone heard a noise of scratching...I didn't sleep that whole night.

This thing is exactly what I expected it to look like, and I have never been so pleased then to see him die by Dante when I play DmC.

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
Why? Well a few years ago, when I was back in camp, we told a ghost story about a black masked demon with no eyes and teeth grin mask who would steal those who had impurity like masturbation or sexual attraction while still a virgin. And if he gets you, he rapes you, cuts you, and steals your joy both physically and mentally rips the skin off of whatever sexual organ you have, however it's mostly men. They say that you'd know he's coming for you if you are the only one who hears scratching at your door.
that_is_my_fetish__applejack__by_dattebayo681-d6pvkuw.png

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
In terms of regular enemy design, none of them, while I do appreciate the demonic design and such, the enemies were more or less just the things that you were to wale on from my point of few

InfernalOverkill

Mors Ante Infamiam
DMC1 - Shadow
DMC2 - 2x Phantom from BP. As much as I liked DMC2, no individual enemy from this was any good. Even TDE just felt boring because most of the fight was waiting for it to come out of invulnerable mode.
DMC3 - Vergil
DMC4 - Credo. Dante's just stupid as an enemy. "I MUST USE EVERYTHING IN MY ARSENAL TO BATTLE YOU, PLAYER, FOR I AM AI". Like seriously, you're going to try and use Lucifer and Pandora's giant laser cannon on me?
DmC - Wisps. Dreamrunners were fun when I started the game, but once you know how to kill them a lot of fun is taken away from fighting them unless you have like 10+ of them on screen.

P.S. I started playing DmC BP again, NT are a giant back of dicks for not making a Vergil BP. I'm also playing DMC4's BP again, and it gives me great pleasure to use table hopper as often as possible, even when unnecessary. I just spent about 3 hours with 1p and enemy death turned off doing the following: buster Berial from behind, TB left, TH right, repeat. There's something wrong with me...

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
not realy man i often play bp in DMC4 for hours and put inf health on for me and the enemies and have fun j'cing

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Nelo Angelo, the Despair Embodied, Vergie--I mean, Vergil, Angelo Credo, and the dream runners were my favorites from each game.

To everyone who says I'm your favorite enemy: thank you. It means a lot. *wipes away tear* j/k

Top Bottom