• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What was Sparda like?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
In all honesty, whatever we post is mere speculation over what could actually be the truth. The matter is we don't know what he was like. We can all only say what we'd hope him to be like. Until he is explained a little bit more, there is no telling if he had evil intentions, or if he was just generally how we each always saw him as. Which I am assuming is that he was a legendary fighter, who sealed Mundus on his own and protected humans and loved Eva. Like Esura stated, his intentions may not have been to protect humanity at all, and there could be some sort of twist on this all. But what more is there to say about him now?

The Da3dra

Master Of War
LordOfDarkness;125904 said:
In all honesty, whatever we post is mere speculation over what could actually be the truth. The matter is we don't know what he was like. We can all only say what we'd hope him to be like. Until he is explained a little bit more, there is no telling if he had evil intentions, or if he was just generally how we each always saw him as. Which I am assuming is that he was a legendary fighter, who sealed Mundus on his own and protected humans and loved Eva. Like Esura stated, his intentions may not have been to protect humanity at all, and there could be some sort of twist on this all. But what more is there to say about him now?
Factually? nothing but this thread is more abuot peoples opinions anyways

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
That's what I just said. This is all opinionated, and is not even classed as the truth. Although, I would like to know if you do think that there is a possibility, that the story of Sparda could possibly have been twisted.

Zato-OW

King
Well I think they are explaining him through his actions in the DMC universe. Except without exact details we know he was a good guy. I know I read somewhere that Dante has one similar side to Sparda's personality while Vergil had the other. Forgot the wording though. Ill look for it.

koibito

Zato-OW;125915 said:
Well I think they are explaining him through his actions in the DMC universe. Except without exact details we know he was a good guy. I know I read somewhere that Dante has one similar side to Sparda's personality while Vergil had the other. Forgot the wording though. Ill look for it.

he probably had the cocky crazy side of dante but in a calm way like vergil giving him an aristocratic attitude

The Da3dra

Master Of War
koibito;125920 said:
he probably had the cocky crazy side of dante but in a calm way like vergil giving him an aristocratic attitude
yeah you said basically the said the same thing like 10 posts ago.

little_d;125916 said:
im goint to say this i dont think people will agree with me but SPARDA IS HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!
ok? of course some people are going to disagree with you. some will think hes not hot, and the rest that don't agree with you will wonder how
SPARDA IS HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!
has anything to do with this thread and spardas personality.^_^

ice_princess_d

The Da3dra;125928 said:
yeah you said basically the said the same thing like 10 posts ago.

ok? of course some people are going to disagree with you. some will think hes not hot, and the rest that don't agree with you will wonder how
has anything to do with this thread and spardas personality.^_^

what i meant waz spardas human form the form he took is hot

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
Sparda probably could of raped Eva (which knocked her up) but felt pity so he gave Eva and the kids Force Edge, Yamato, und Rebellion.

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
If Sparda never loved Eva, then DMC is a waste of time, so is the notion that Sparda loved at all. Dante and Vergil are unqiue because they're the only sons of Sparda (maybe Nero too, who knows), not have Sparda sleep around and find out there's another 20 or so sons/daughters lurking about, making it into a silly drama on local TV. Nero is a descendant of Sparda, that could have come from a daughter Sparda could have had with Eva before Dante/Vergil. Anyway that's offtopic, but you get the idea. Rape and cheating isn't DMC's style.

Esura

Logical? I AM being logical.
Since there isnt too much of anything on Sparda, what all of us said is purely speculations.

Now tell me how I WASNT logical.

Devil-Bringer

You implied that he raped Eva and felt bad so he gave Eva Yamato,Rebellion and Force Edge to say sorry, the greatest protector to mankind the LEGENDARY SON OF SPARDA is an accident. I know not much is known about Sparda but come on that is not logical at all

Esura

Devil-Bringer;126043 said:
You implied that he raped Eva and felt bad so he gave Eva Yamato,Rebellion and Force Edge to say sorry, the greatest protector to mankind the LEGENDARY SON OF SPARDA is an accident. I know not much is known about Sparda but come on that is not logical at all

It all falls under the fact that (if DMC took this route) certain revelations that could reveal that certain backstories could be proven falsed. Many games has done this before (example: FFT). It was speculations that MADE sense if you thought about it. With storytelling, you have to think outside the box. Some of you guys hold on to preconcieved expectations of DMC that, if it doesnt do this, its not DMC, which is kind of naive in a certain context. You claim that my posts were illogical. All are entitled to their respected beliefs. Just think about my ideas more open mindedly instead of a fanboyish way.

I'm just goin' on and on and on huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom