• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

what sword do you perfer yamato or rebellion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
Alot of Yamato lovers. I loved Yamato on DMC1 but I hated it after 3. How is it that Dante moves Rebellion faster than Vergil using Yamato, a damm O-Katana!? Vergil moves fast in scenes but slow as hell in gameplay.

Thats mainly why I choose Rebellion over Yamato.

Oh, and I love Japanese swords too! I collect them for a hobby. Recently I bought a handmade wazishaki (forgot how to spell it). I should make a katana fan club.

Esura

akcolbatah;116830 said:
is it a real sword escura? btw hoos the girl moving around at ur sig

Yeah, its real, and I'm trying to keep it away from my niece.
And this chick is a Japanese girl name Reon Kadena. In her vids, she is always acting innocent, but then she flash her tits, fondle them, then run around some Japanese building nearly completely naked.

Esura

akcolbatah;116833 said:
nice u got some pics u can show it and plus have u try cutting something thick like bricks

Well I dont use the swords. I spent too much money on them to pretend I'm Rurouni Kenshin or something. Also, I dont have any video capturing device.

Sparda™

I have in a safekeeping place, kind of like a warehouse of some sort, pretty much secure, a collection of weapons.

I own 5 Katana swords, a pair of short swords, various daggers, a double-headed Viking era axe, a Zweihander, a rapier, a pair of hookswords and a lance.

One of the Katana is an O-Katana or a big Katana.

The weapons I own are all handcrafted pieces of art.

Esura

akcolbatah;116842 said:
i see how much is it?

I'm paying it off via monthly bill, lol.

And Dante, you seriously have a zweihander? Effing awesome!!! I want a zanbato.

koibito

im going to become a sword collector its funny this subject came up hmm
lol im collecting any swords the ones i find cool and ones from anime and video games if i could get a good rebellion omg (the one they sell online is crap) but if i could make or find the sparda! omg! *drools*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom