• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What model is your phone

DeviRyuuD

Devilicious Devi
Well, after breaking my Samsung X828 in two, literaly, i bought a Sony Ericsson G700, it aswell has a 3,2 MPix camera, wich i don`t really use, because i`ve already shattered the glass(damn it), a touchscreen wich is quite a nonsense, but a beautiful, thin design, maybe a little complicated program(wich i`m used to by now) and a lot of possibilities such as MP3, radio and can you believe it - you can actually call someone with it. Makes me wonder, why buy a SE Walkman, if you can get this? Sure you need an SD card, till 8Gb compatible, but you`re not really going to listen to 200+ songs now, are you? It`s not worse one bit and doesnt have that ugly orange "W" anywhere on it! I love this phone 10/10
news-sony-ericsson-g700.jpg

Oh, did i mention it has Sims 2 on it? o_O

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
My current mobile phone is Nokia 5130. To me, this is a great phone, with easy buttons that instantly go to Music Player,great speaker,easy to use, and etc.:)

nokia5130.jpg

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Samsung D600E, because I'm old school like that.

Samsung Pics.

It's pretty damn reliable, it's come off the back of a motorbike riding down the motorway at 80mph, it's also been run over by a 4x4 truck, twice, and it's still in full working order.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Sony Ericsson C905 Cybershot (8.1 Megapixel) on T-Mobile 8Gb built in memory and space for a memory card too.

Angelo Credo;179323 said:
Samsung D600E, because I'm old school like that.

Samsung Pics.

It's pretty damn reliable, it's come off the back of a motorbike riding down the motorway at 80mph, it's also been run over by a 4x4 truck, twice, and it's still in full working order.

My old phone that i had for 5 years. Been dropped down stairs numerous times, in shower, ran over and still looks brand new despite a few tiny scratches. Works perfectly still too, i just went for a new one as it was cheaper to go on contract and i get unlimited texts and Internet now.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
^ The bloody thing just never dies, beat it up as much as you want and it'll still work as well as the day you bought it. :lol:

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
I haven't had a mobile phone for almost two years now. My last model of phone was a Samsung D600.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Steve;179368 said:
I haven't had a mobile phone for almost two years now. My last model of phone was a Samsung D600.
And I have it now - used to have Sony Ericsson whatevers but they SUCK and I will never buy another one of their phones ever again. Went through about 4 of them and they all had the same faults no matter what model or where I got them from. Pieces of crap, they are...

This one (exactly the same as Dark Drakan's old phone he mentioned) can take such a beating it's perfect for me as all I seem to do is drop it, wash it, sit on it...and there's barely a scratch on it. Don't like phones that do everything short of making you tea in the morning anyway - just want it to be a phone, nothing more.

2r55k6c.jpg

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
^You're just like my brother. A hpone is for being a phone. XD

Don't get a cookie guys, just needed to send some texts and the software faulted. Had to turn off, turn back on my phone which takes around 30-40 seconds.

UchihaClanLeader

SSSlayer of demons
Mine is Samsung i900 OMNIA with 8GB and with an 1 GB memory card included. I can't show a pic right now because I'm im Netherlands and in this zone the signal is very low plus that I'm on my mobile phone.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Angel;179813 said:
And I have it now - used to have Sony Ericsson whatevers but they SUCK and I will never buy another one of their phones ever again. Went through about 4 of them and they all had the same faults no matter what model or where I got them from. Pieces of crap, they are...

This one (exactly the same as Dark Drakan's old phone he mentioned) can take such a beating it's perfect for me as all I seem to do is drop it, wash it, sit on it...and there's barely a scratch on it. Don't like phones that do everything short of making you tea in the morning anyway - just want it to be a phone, nothing more.

I was the same, but now i can check my emails, the forums, ebay and such when im out or at work (saves me missing important ones). Although the forums do take some time to load obviously as they arent designed for phones. Plus it worked out cheaper for me to go on contract. Id heard bad things about Sony Ericssons but so far mines been fine and had no problems. If it does develop a problem its insured so wont cost me anything to repair or replace it.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Meh - I hates 'em. Maybe if you go contract, you get the decent ones that actually work but I spent hundreds on those phones and all they did was screw up.

I can check emails on my current phone if need be and access websites but seeing as I work from home, I don't really need to...I just want my phone to be a phone. If I didn't hate Nokia phones so much I'd revert back to one of their earlier models which has nothing fancier than snake on it :lol:

Top Bottom