• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

what kinda game would you mix dmc with

Status
Not open for further replies.

vergil666

dont mees with me!!!
any type of game youd wanna mix dmc with anything from the super mini miniclip games to oblivion. id mix dmc with halo.imagine being dante r vergil and having space helmets on, going around and sloughtering little grunts and elites with your srd... thad be awesome

$JP

Supreme Ruler
i'd like 2 see dante in resident evil. Imagine Dante in Racoon City just blastin zombies away with ebony and ivory!

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
$JP;36901 said:
i'd like 2 see dante in resident evil. Imagine Dante in Racoon City just blastin zombies away with ebony and ivory!

pinky750;37020 said:
or dante in dead rising... hehe... so many enemies, so many combos...

Dalkin;37027 said:
I think mixing it with RE would be good.

X_nick_X;37088 said:
Yuh resident evil would be good:)

but remember, RE and dead rising are made by capcom like DMC is, so...

Vordan

AC Pilot
RE would be the logical choice, since DMC was originally doing to be a Resident Evil game. I'd like to see the two mix. Dead Rising would be an awesome choice. Here's a few:

Castlevania
Kingdom Hearts
Final Fantasy

Any others?

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
Vordan;37244 said:
RE would be the logical choice, since DMC was originally doing to be a Resident Evil game. I'd like to see the two mix. Dead Rising would be an awesome choice. Here's a few:

Castlevania
Kingdom Hearts
Final Fantasy

Any others?

hahaha! i'd love to watch dante fight heartless, yeah!!

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
BloodRayne
Dante and Rayne would make an interesting couple.. hheehe no actually probably more likely that they'd just hook up no long time relationship.

Dante4290

:) I wouldn't mind seeing Dante and Virgil being in Marvel VS Capcom 3(which i hope will be made one day) or try putting them two on Soul Caliber(that would be interesting) hahhaha....just a random idea....DMC and MGS mix....that would be something else..but how will it play out? although the Bloodrayne and God of War ideas seem pretty good too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom