• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Kind of Dreams Have You Had?

Meg

Had any cool dreams recently you'd like to share? A few days ago I had a dream I was in Italy! :lol: Although one of the best dreams I ever had was when I found buried treasure. What about you?

aoshi

I used to have dreams of dressed in-appropriately at public places which was really weird. I hardly have dreams these days. Sometimes singing in a concert.

Meg

I used to have a lot of dreams where I wasn't wearing any shoes for some reason. When I was younger I was also double checking to make sure I was wearing shoes at school because I was afraid the dreams would come true.

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
i had a dream i was son of satan my dad died!

then i took over the army and lead my army against god!

he was defeated!!!:lol:

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I had a dream that if I made up a character in an RP, I was transported into the RP and turned into that character. Being Xevnas was fun, and Tyther too. :D

Xevnas is in my sig. This pic right here is Tyther...

WereWolf-1.jpg

Being him for an hour was pretty interesting... Surprisingly, having a tail isn't as hard to control as I'd thought.

Most if not all of my dreams are lucid, meaning I can control them and shape them to my will. It's fun to play God for a while. :D

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Very cool DT. I can't imagine how long it took you to do that drawing. I lack patience so my art tends to be very aggressive and abstract :lol:
Btw, I don't dream. I plot.

Sparda™

Many of my dreams tend to carry hidden messages that after a certain event in my life happens, I understand the meaning of the dreams. Since then, I have put a lot of attention to dreams and remember as much as I can from them.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
clairavance;212862 said:
Very cool DT. I can't imagine how long it took you to do that drawing. I lack patience so my art tends to be very aggressive and abstract :lol:
Btw, I don't dream. I plot.

Two months. One to draw a satisfactory version, and then another to shade it correctly. I still don't like the protruding fangs from the tip of his snout. It makes him look like his face is shorter than his mouth. But, what can you do? :\

V

Oldschool DMC fan
I used to own chinchillas.

Last night I dreamed I came home to an apartment crawling with them. They wouldn't stop breeding... and my place was a dump - chin s**t everywhere. Hair everywhere... chew marks everywhere! I think I had an in-dream nervous breakdown.

It was really... unpleasant.

Meg

Sparda™;212864 said:
Many of my dreams tend to carry hidden messages that after a certain event in my life happens, I understand the meaning of the dreams. Since then, I have put a lot of attention to dreams and remember as much as I can from them.

that's how a lot of my dreams are to. i think about what they could mean often and have come up with reasons for a lot of them.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I'm actually VERY good at analyzing dreams. I blame Silent Hill for that. That game requires a LOT of analyzing.

Anyone with half a brain probably knows what mine symbolizes. :p

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
I don't sleep.
I wait.

Heh, seriously though, half of the dreams I've had lately would end up in ME getting the banhammer if I posted them, my mind works in mysterious ways, be they violent or...Ahem, yeah.

Though the some of the dreams I've been having recently have been related to some of the RPs I've participated in recently. The Armoured Core one has been coming up a lot lately too actually, which is actually how I got the idea for the plot twist I want to implement involving my character.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
DreadnoughtDT;212966 said:
I'm actually VERY good at analyzing dreams. I blame Silent Hill for that. That game requires a LOT of analyzing.

Anyone with half a brain probably knows what mine symbolizes. :p

Dear Mr. Freud, what does my chinchilla nightmare mean...?

Plz halp.
A. Weirdo

:lol:

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dear A. Weirdo

Your dream symbolizes your need for control. You had no control in the dream, so you went nearly bat-$h1t insane. Hope this helps.

Dr. Freud, aka Dreadnought aka the lizard woman lover. :p

~Virgil'sSparrow~

I am in his eye
Aye...As far as my dreams go...
-clears throat-
Some are sexual in nature (Dreadnought...You know what I mean)
Some are philosophical
Some help me finish games (it has to be that I haven't finished Blood Omen 2 despite dreams and cheating =[ )
And lastly some are completely random...Kinda like the one I had about my fish getting up and talking to me
Also,dreams are random synapsies in the brain but that's scientific
Dreams are a rainbow of emotions and memories and desires...(Dreadnought...XDDD)

aka958

Don't trust people
I remember I had dreams of me being murdered by some cartoon character for kids, like winnie the pooh but it was a black fox. I HATE THE BLACK FOX!

In the dream I was in a little cabin up in the mountains all by myself a winter morning. I'm still sleeping in my bed when I see (3rd person perspective) that black fox sneaking up on me with a knife! As soon as it stabbed me I woke up...

Had the same dream for a month!
WHAT THE HELL DOES THAT MEAN?!

Who the hell wants to be murdered by a cartoon character every night?

V

Oldschool DMC fan
DreadnoughtDT;213016 said:
Dear A. Weirdo

Your dream symbolizes your need for control. You had no control in the dream, so you went nearly bat-$h1t insane. Hope this helps.

Dr. Freud, aka Dreadnought aka the lizard woman lover. :p

Yeah, that could be it...

I visited the house of a 'chinchilla lady' once too. I had to give my chins up when I moved house - or actually, when my landlord decided to sell my apartment to someone and told me I had three weeks to leave... and this lady took chinchillas in and found new homes for them. Anyway her place was like a zoo. She must have had about fifty chins... the racket must have been insane. Chins like to sing - at night - and they bounce around their cages and generally make a lot of noise... I sort of dreaded to think if I'd carried on keeping chins I might have ended up like the 'chinchilla lady', and an insomniac to boot.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Mine are of a 'secksual nature' too
I had a really disturbing one a few nights ago. I don't wanna write about it... It really was bad.

Top Bottom