• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What is your favourite weapon?

Poison Ivy

Wants Cookiez
What is/are you favourite weapon(s) in DMC4?

Red Queen
Blue Rose
Yamato
Rebellion
Gilgamesh
Lucifer
Ebony and Ivory
Coyote
Pandora​

- I like Red Queen, Blue Rose, Yamato, Rebellion and Gilgamesh.

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
With Dante I always use Lucifer and Pandora, so those are my two fav weapons from DMC4.

Keaton

Premium
Red Queen is one of my most loved weapons - Exceed is just awesome ;)

Otherwise, I'm a fond user of Giglamesh, Lucifer and Pandora :)

Poison Ivy

Wants Cookiez
Yeah, this is the best thing about RQ. You can Exceed your weapon for harder atacks :)
If you have the perfect timing on every atack, you can master Nero :p

Keaton

Premium
^I know, I can Instant Rev almost everytime, but Max Act is such a precise timing...that its pretty random ;)

But, atleast it makes bosses a whole lot easier ^^

It was really fun abusing it with Echidna to Devil Buster her at every available oppertunity :D

Poison Ivy

Wants Cookiez
Yes and also it's fun to "glitch" her while she's on the ground and also tired.
Just when she gets better you DB her once and CS. :)
I think that Neros play is really easy, but still you need to be good to master him :D

Keaton

Premium
^I agree, he has massive destructive potencial, with the Exceed and MaxACT you can stun bosses with relative ease ;)

Although I still have a hard time with Berial ^^

Poison Ivy

Wants Cookiez
I usually do Berial on no damage. When I'm not prepaired to avoid an atack, I just DB him and he will stop :)
Although that he's easy, sometimes he suprizes me when he ignites him self and I'm consentrated .. you know what I'm talking about (hopefully :D)

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Actually,I love all of DMC4 weapons,but I will juts pick some.My favourite weapons are:

Red Queen - Because it is a stylish sword and has the Exceed system,which can devastates any opponents.

Rebellion - Probably one of the best looking sword with a skull on it.Nice,powerful,and easy to use.

Ebony and Ivory - Favourite pair of pistols.Very lethal to demons and humans too.

Pandora's Box - The most innovative and most destructive weapon in DMC series,for now.Love the multi-forms that Pandora's Box takes.Waiting to get my hands on it.

Blue Rose - I love any revolvers.A two barreled revolvers is pretty creative.

Mundusx19

Crimson Pitch
Favorites have to be Lucifer and Yamato... both are stylish and have unique attacks from everything else.

Top Bottom