• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

what if?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RazielVergil

what if Dante had the yamato blade and vergil had the rebellion blade?what kind of moves do u think they will each possess?

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
but even if they did keep the swords, the moves would be the same cuz they would both adapt

Chrysander

RazielVergil;61756 said:
what if Dante had the yamato blade and vergil had the rebellion blade?what kind of moves do u think they will each possess?

We see Vergil with the Force Edge, which is basically the same as Rebellion (since Dante does the same moves with both Rebellion and Force Edge). So we've seen what Vergil would do with that sword.

I'd like to see Dante with the Yamato definitely! I think he'd do more acrobatic things than Vergil, and I don't think he'd do the Judgement Cut. I think he'd use it quite rapidly, like a fencing sword almost, that's what I imagine.

bloodyshadow

Trickster
yeah Virgil is a skilled swordsman, sorta like a samurai and Dante is different cant really compare him to anything but his own unique style. i reckon the swords suit the wielder. I couldn't really picture Virgil with the rebellion in a major combat situation. i only got regular dmc3 no special edition, so I'm annoyed at the fact i can't play as Virgil, coz i like his weapon and moves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom