• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What If Pokemon Was Epic? (or more epic, if you like it already)

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
This, I do believe.

l__pokedex_150___mewtwo_fr_by_pokemon_fr-d285ywt.jpg

l__pokedex_386___deoxys_fr_by_pokemon_fr-d2ka4tv.jpg

Pokedex_015___Beedrill_FR_by_Pokemon_FR.jpg

pokedex_257___blaziken_fr_by_pokemon_fr-d1m42sc.jpg

pokedex_006___charizard_fr_by_pokemon_fr-d1lrzs7.jpg

f38c5e04bd41f3c433567e7108f430ff-d1m25iq.jpg

Pokedex_149___Dragonite_FR_by_Pokemon_FR.jpg

pokedex_181___ampharos_fr_by_pokemon_fr-d33tykd.jpg

There's more where this came from, too.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Freakin sweet... I wouldn't wanna meet Mewtwo in a dark alley though.
I wantz a Dragonite.

Did ppl just come up with these or are they meant to be for a fangame?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
They just came up with 'em. There are eight more, not counting their original Pokemon, Chaoragon.

pokedex_157___typhlosion_fr_by_pokemon_fr-d1m42yo.jpg

pokedex_160___feraligatr_fr_by_pokemon_fr-d1mccmb.jpg

l__pokedex_249___lugia_fr_by_pokemon_fr-d1ot6xv.jpg

l__pokedex_377___regirock_fr_by_pokemon_fr-d32vl1v.jpg

l__pokedex_378___regice_fr_by_pokemon_fr-d32y3ma.jpg

l__pokedex_379___registeel_fr_by_pokemon_fr-d33esas.jpg

l__pokedex_384___rayquaza_fr_by_pokemon_fr-d29js67.jpg

l__pokedex_491___darkrai_fr_by_pokemon_fr-d288l5l.jpg

I don't understand why Lugia and Mewtwo are considered genderless, though. >.>

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I think Legendaries, Mew and Mewtwo are genderless because they can't be bred with other pokemon (especially Ditto)...or something like that. (I would love to have had more than one Articuno and suicune) Plus, i suppose it was a safeguard for Nintendo so they could give some 'special' legendary pokemon away at events.
(If that makes any sense :lol: )

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
pokemonfrid_05___charizash_by_pokemon_fr-d31zqgz.png

That's the pic of Ash. Check out what his shirt says. ;)

EDIT: Now that I look at him, he reminds me of the main character from Yu-Gi-Oh: 5D's, Yusei Mudo.

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
Lmao, that show would be a lot angrier if the pokemon were seriously that BA. :lol:

@cheez-Lol, that reminds me of Armstrong in FMA. XD

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Storm Silves;298643 said:
pokemonfrid_05___charizash_by_pokemon_fr-d31zqgz.png

That's the pic of Ash. Check out what his shirt says. ;)

EDIT: Now that I look at him, he reminds me of the main character from Yu-Gi-Oh: 5D's, Yusei Mudo.
If this is what Ash looked like in the show...hot damn, I'd never miss an episode! and yes i am perfectly aware he is an eleven year old dont judge me

But yeah, I agree with Cheez. If this is what Pokemon was actually like, I don't think it would be a children's anime any longer.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Devon K. Ryley;298669 said:
If this is what Ash looked like in the show...hot damn, I'd never miss an episode! and yes i am perfectly aware he is an eleven year old dont judge me

But yeah, I agree with Cheez. If this is what Pokemon was actually like, I don't think it would be a children's anime any longer.

I think this version of him is a bit closer to 18.

So? :lol: They could have this one running side by side with the children version if that could work. XD

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
Oh please. :lol: You'd have violent pokemon battles and vulgar language in the one and the next show is with the more bubbly, child-frienly version of pokemon...that would be so funny to see happen. XD

This show contains violance and mature language, view discretion is advised. :lol:

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Storm Silves;298671 said:
I think this version of him is a bit closer to 18.

So? :lol: They could have this one running side by side with the children version if that could work. XD

Still. >.> I feel dirty. xD

Or they could just play that version instead of the children's version because it would be 9001 times more awesome. But I haven't watched Pokemon since Misty left so I have no idea if it's any good or not. >.<;

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Devon K. Ryley;298674 said:
Still. >.> I feel dirty. xD

Or they could just play that version instead of the children's version because it would be 9001 times more awesome. But I haven't watched Pokemon since Misty left so I have no idea if it's any good or not. >.<;

It's been crap since the first season, you're not missing much. The only good parts are the movies.

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
The orginal season was pretty good. It's until you start expanding them further and introducing new pokemon it starts to wear out...why do they always ruin such good shows like that? ;_;

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
See, the new Pokemon I'm fine with. It's just that they reuse the same plot over and OVER and OVER...

Meg

^ Because its been going on for so long the people who originally liked it are grown up and new kids are getting into it!

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
i watched the first episode the first time it came on in english and am still a fan. it is repetitive but i'm easily entertained

On Topic: the pictures are cool and it would be more entertaining if they made a version for older audiences but making a more serious show wouldn't be the right way to go.

Satsui no Hado

BUY ONE THOUSAND GIFTS!!!
I take it that the Pokemon in those pics along with Ash took some pretty heavy steroids or something.lol
God...if Pokemon was like this,it would go tell Yugioh and Digimon to f*ck themselves.

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
Well, besides the cartoonish look...the Japanese Version of Pokemon is very violent, has lesbians in it and also has blood as well. (At least, that's what I heard/read)

I forgot where I read this...it was a long while ago.

Top Bottom