• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What if Mundus was the Pope?

Would Mundus the greatest pope ever !?

• yes

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • no

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Oh great who let mrrandomlulz out

Votes: 9 37.5%
  • I'm Batman

Votes: 13 54.2%

• Total voters

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
Now that I got your attention, what if Mundus was the Pope, would that not be the greatest plot twist EVAR!!?

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
I think Bill would do a better job. Besides, we all know that he is Bob Barbas in disguise:troll:
jon_stewart_bill_oreilly_pope_zps55148a43.jpg

Beesides, Mundus was already like god (well he thought he was) so he had all the power he needed. He was head of the religion of money.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
There's a lot of Batman's in this thread....

On topic, though...it might be interesting if he was the Pope.

What if the events of DmC: Devil May Cry was just a simulation to train new Dante into becoming a more superior old Dante that will protect the humans when old Dante's time is up.

I would have made a thread about this but like it'll do just nicely here. It doesn't need a new thread

D-Sparda

Nothing is true, everything is permitted
Seven people claimed to be Batman, but I only recall five of them in the Batman comics (canon or not).

1. Bruce Wayne
2. Jean-Paul Valley
3. Dick Grayson
4. Terry McGinnis
5. Batman One Million

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Seven people claimed to be Batman, but I only recall five of them in the Batman comics (canon or not).

1. Bruce Wayne
2. Jean-Paul Valley
3. **** Grayson
4. Terry McGinnis
5. Batman One Million

Well, obviously some of us are lying. :p Like me, I'm obviously a villain in disguise. Being Batman is just too appealing of an option.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
was mundus not already god of the "holy order of demons" and apparently all hope and light flows form him
Pretty much, but Bob was also bigging Mundus up a bit with that line. Mundus is like a god compared to the humans, and he is a demon king, but we don't know how he compares to the other demon kings in terms of power. Though I do wonder why it was Mundus that was sent to control the humans. How did the other demon kings decide that?:/

As for being Batman....deep down, we are all Batman in our hearts.:troll:

Top Bottom