• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What if DMC has its own fighting game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red

When I first played DMC3 battling Vergil on M7, I realized what if DMC has its own fighting game like Tekken or DOA... I think it will be phenomenal.:lol:

aka958

Don't trust people
If it didn't have the Tekken or DOA's fighting system. If it would be more free like as it is in the original DMC battle system then it would be awesome.

Red

aka958;180251 said:
If it didn't have the Tekken or DOA's fighting system. If it would be more free like as it is in the original DMC battle system then it would be awesome.

Exactly. Free to move wherever you wish, life meters but I don't think a time limit is necessary. :lol:

aka958

Don't trust people
no time meter. I thought that it would be no K.O or rounds. First one to kill the other then it's done. Now that would be awesome. Where friends can be your oponents and you can choose a variety of characters. Also be the villains and bosses (the little ones i guess).

Nero, Dante, Vergil, Lady, Trish, Sparda? (maybe unlockable), Credo (that would be awesome!), jester (every game needs a clown?), Nelo Angelo (yes like a costume but a character instead even if it is vergil), Agnus, Kyrie???? (dunno about Kyrie, she doesn't have any fighting habits), Argosax and more. It would be epic!

Yamato666

Angelo-Gehenna
One of the DMC3 gallery photos has a picture as if DMC1 was a fighting game here the link to it:
10.jpg

Red

aka958;180260 said:
no time meter. I thought that it would be no K.O or rounds. First one to kill the other then it's done. Now that would be awesome. Where friends can be your oponents and you can choose a variety of characters. Also be the villains and bosses (the little ones i guess).

Nero, Dante, Vergil, Lady, Trish, Sparda? (maybe unlockable), Credo (that would be awesome!), jester (every game needs a clown?), Nelo Angelo (yes like a costume but a character instead even if it is vergil), Agnus, Kyrie???? (dunno about Kyrie, she doesn't have any fighting habits), Argosax and more. It would be epic!

Yes, it would be a 1 round with unlimited time. First character to kill the other wins.:) Additional options would be the freedom to set the maximum health (20 bars by default). I also forgot about the DT gauge.:lol: I also thought that it would be nice if it is connected PC-PC or game console-console so the camera is not lock to a view wherein both players are seen. I like the camera view the way it is.:p

Red

Yamato666;180263 said:
One of the DMC3 gallery photos has a picture as if DMC1 was a fighting game here the link to it:
10.jpg

I never knew this kind of pic existed. Thanks for sharing it.:D
My vision of the fighting game is nothing like in the pic though.:p DMC fighting game is like the original DMC as also mentioned by aka958.:lol: Free to run/walk wherever you want unlike the fighting games that you always face your opponent, etc.

Red

Preferably, the characters would be who possess the ability to utilize the DT gauge because human devil hunters like Lady, is under a handicap. Swordfighters with guns are ideal for the roster... But then again, a muse or two is must.:p

Characters in pure demon form(Sparda, Nelo Angelo, etc.) are bonus character and is only playable when unlocked.:lol:

Red

I also thought maybe this game can be used in WCG where expert DMC players battle it out carrying their nation's flags.:p

Amiyu

Red;180253 said:
Exactly. Free to move wherever you wish, life meters but I don't think a time limit is necessary. :lol:

Damm you're right for DMC4 thare shouldnt be time limit in Bloody palace mode....

Amiyu

Yamato666;180263 said:
10.jpg

thats just joke picture from the DMC3 creator Team, but Surriousely if they made one for mini game that would be very interesting

Merciless

Sword Master
You can just use the edited button to add stuff to your post.

Anyway back on topic

I think it should be called

Devil May Cry Arcade Edition

Red

Yamato666;180375 said:
What would we call it?

This is a good question.:lol:

While I was drinking my chocolate this morning, I thought that when everytime Vergil uses his DT I would respond to it by also using mine and we engage in a bloody fight. Ignoring defense and only concentrating on the attacks, vying for the one who deals the most damage.:p

I call the game, "Devil May Cry: Blood Orgy.":cool:

Red

Amiyu;180379 said:
Damm you're right for DMC4 thare shouldnt be time limit in Bloody palace mode....

I think its ok but there should be plenty of time at the start, like 5 mins. Playing bloody palace in DMC4 makes me rush to kill enemies and forget about the style and stylish points...:dry:

Red

Ronin;180470 said:
Maybe in the DMC5 game, Kyrie will take Credo's place and wield his sword

This is really out of the topic...:lol:
I don't think Kyrie is a vengeful-type.:p

Nishiva

Living in my little world
Red;180248 said:
When I first played DMC3 battling Vergil on M7, I realized what if DMC has its own fighting game like Tekken or DOA... I think it will be phenomenal.:lol:

Haha this makes me think of this picture which you can unlock in the DMC3 gallery (This has mentioned before)

And yeah.. it would be very awesome. A sort of Soul Calibur, DMC style.

I can imagine the game already!
- Before the battle starts -
VERGIL VS DANTE
~ "You shall die.."
~ "Come on wimp!"

ROUND ONE - FIGHT!~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom