• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What have you bought recently?

berto

I Saw the Devil
Pre-ordered the Bayonetta 2 artbook from Udon.
DXE6AZkWsAATIpN.jpg

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
A birdhouse, flowers, a pig with piglets, and a few books.
The book store was awesome. Wish I could go back without little monsters. I would LOVE to find a collection on Poe, but more than that, I've got to go check out those vintage books properly.

Carlos

A powerful demon
Xen-Omni 2020
I pre-ordered Black Ops 4. Got access to the Multiplayer Beta. Played a little bit on Weekend 1, but I played more on Weekend 2. :)

It's a good game, my only problem is the map size, and the player count. 5v5, 6v6, and 12v12 isn't appealing anymore. It's the same loop of spawns that's been in Call of Duty since COD4.

I love COD4 to death, but the franchise can't keep on going like this anymore.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Most recently I bought some games , spoiled my wife and daughter as I felt guilty over working myself to exhaustion

Bought a brand new Samsung 4k hdr TV as my Sony one I had for the pro and Xbox one x got knocked and is broken

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Bought "Mobile Suit Gundam: New Gihren's Ambition" a PSP remake of a classic Sega Saturn strategy RPG. The gameplay centres around the player doing political and military management to fight various wars throughout the Gundam franchise. It's like a simpler version of Civilization or Hearts of Iron if you've played either of them. One of the main draws is that you can completely break "canon" and not only have your selected character survive their own series, but then go on to fight in other conflicts that they never appeared in since y'know they died and all. The Remake offers a lot of gameplay features originating from the sequels and also has an extended number of scenarios for you to play in.

qXE21JAl.jpg

Very excited to sink my teeth into it. :thumbsup:

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
I saw these at the store today and I felt a great disturbance in my wallet, as if tens of pounds suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly gone...

Yakuza Kiwami 2 (remake of the 2006 Yakuza 2 and my favourite in the series) and the HD collection of Shenmue 1 & 2.
Uh2BK2Ql.jpg

Also, I gotta show off that luscious steelbook in all of it's glory. :happy:
ezKd1jVl.jpg

Top Bottom