• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What have you bought recently?

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Combining my three loves - photography, retro things, and building stuff - I bought a build your own camera thingy. :thumbsup:

gIrYkwFl.jpg

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
I bought "Sonic Mania Plus" the special edition & physical release of the original Sonic Mania. The super popular, critically acclaimed anniversary 2D Sonic game.

At the top is the slip-cover. Bottom right is the artbook, and bottom left is the game case with it's reversible cover displaying the alternate Mega Drive cover. :thumbsup:
MCLRdQBl.jpg

DDutchguy

DmC hype
I bought "Sonic Mania Plus" the special edition & physical release of the original Sonic Mania. The super popular, critically acclaimed anniversary 2D Sonic game.

At the top is the slip-cover. Bottom right is the artbook, and bottom left is the game case with it's reversible cover displaying the alternate Mega Drive cover. :thumbsup:

You really went for the full package didn’t you? Have fun with it dude!

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
New shoes and back-to-school supplies for kiddo, and five books for myself (three of which were from a used bookstore, i.e. "cheap"): Good Omens by Terry Pratchett and Neil Gaiman, The Shining by Stephen King, Golden Son by Pierce Brown, and This Savage Song and Our Dark Duet by Victoria Schwab.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Clothes for if I have jury duty today and soft food for if I have to get braces today (one is happening, I just don't know which for another 30 minutes). Also some backup pens and a scratching post for Gran's house so Rosie will stop clawing at the couch.

Top Bottom