• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What have you bought recently?

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Max Payne 3, Dragon's Dogma, and Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier. Need to lay off some of my unwanted games to buy those new ones.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Darksiders (PS3) and Crash Bandicoot Wrath of Cortex (Xbox). A sammich, Games Master magazine, Jack of Blades book for Kindle.

Max Payne 3, Dragon's Dogma, and Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier. Need to lay off some of my unwanted games to buy those new ones.

Ooh, what's Dragon's Dogma like?

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
tidal wave from ebay coming soon :D
Tidalwavearmadaremy.jpg

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
My Pal Scout for Josh - and the stupid toy doesn't work. Or rather, the convoluted set-up program doesn't work. It uses flash and for some reason it stop working as soon as you try to log into your account. So now I'm stuck with a defective toy which is utterly reliant on being set-up using the computer.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
bleach.jpg

I bought 4 books!! :D As the picture shows I bought three big volumes of Bleach and Jewish book called "Why the Jews rejected Jesus."
Wow Bleach is a violent Manga and deep. While the Jewish book is a superb read. ^_^

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
Ninja gaiden trilogy aka Ninja Gaiden Sigma Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 Ninja Gaiden 3. Done with 1 and 3. Now owning 2 like a boss. XD Damn it Momiji is hot XD I would marry her. LOL

Top Bottom