• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What have you bought recently?

Zaiachi

Parasite Kitty
An external hard drive and some Jtagging for my Xbox. -Looks at her wallet. Spent around 6.5K for it.- ;__; There goes the last flying faq I gave for my money. The things I do for game. OuO; it will make me poor one day...

Xbox: :troll: Probrum human master?

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Dracula for my new amazon kindle app. okay so it was free but it did say "1 click to buy" ^^

Also got a book about gluten free breakfasts (nothing like being prepared) and Dante's Divine Comedy

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
Nothing lately, it's all been going to pay bills, bills and more bills.
your not the only one....^_^
images

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Laptop repair (thanks virus). Dead or Alive 4 (360), Prince of Persia HD Collection (ps3), Xbox Original Console, Ninja Gaiden (Xbox), Need for Speed Underground 2 (Xbox), Xbox original controller, Tekken 3 collectors edition demo, a couple of boxes, Xbox 360 magazine and a couple of sammiches

Dark Drakan

Admin
Finally a house by the end of the week, put down the first part of my deposit today £10,000 and the rest tomorrow.

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Tenpole Tudor Swords of 1000 men recall cd, Van Helsing, Legacy of Kain Defiance, CSI, Sonic Mega collection plus ( all for Xbox). And an xbox magazine

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
Another Yamato sword of Vergil's, someone thought it was funny to play around with my last one and they broke it, so now this one will have it's own case...
Morons...

Top Bottom