• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What have you bought recently?

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
Bought the m11x, a 1 TB external hd and the marvel vs capcom tournament edition stick.

The m11x isn't a bad laptop at all. Love how I can take an hdmi and plug it straight into my TV from the laptop.

Tawsie

Give Me More...
Over the last two months I have bought; The Eye of The World, The Great Hunt, The Dragon Reborn, The Shadow Rising, The Fires of Heaven, Lord of Chaos, A Crown of Swords, The Path of Daggers, Winter's Heart, Crossroads of Twilight, Knife of Dreams, A New Spring, WoT Glossary by Robert Jordan. The Gathering Storm by Robert Jordan/Brandon Sanderson. The Final Empire by Brandon Sanderson. The Game of Thrones, A Clash of Kings, A Storm of Swords: Steel and Snow and Blood and Gold, A Feast for Crows by George R.R. Martin. The Way of Shadows and Shadow's Edge by Brent Weeks. The Summoner and The Blood King by Gail Martin.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
^aww
wiimote grips (itchy and scratchy), more ds stylus' , Hellsing dvd's, Bleach movie on dvd,a large pasty (yum!) and the re-release special edtion album of Arcadia-So red the rose.
(and some other cr@p but i don't realy remember what)

Top Bottom