• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What have you bought recently?

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
Angelo Credo;188056 said:
M15x Alienware laptop, pricey stuff, shame about the delivery time though, but still...Excuse me while I go and drool some more at it.
I was going to order the exact same model aabout a month back, but I spent most of my money when I was in Canada. I might just save up for one of the desktops now but the laptops are sexy as hell. What is the delivery for it? I might just get a laptop now...

I just bought the Halo 3 Mythic Premium Theme from Xbox Live Marketplace, it looks pretty cool.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
VeNGeD;188064 said:
I was going to order the exact same model aabout a month back, but I spent most of my money when I was in Canada. I might just save up for one of the desktops now but the laptops are sexy as hell. What is the delivery for it? I might just get a laptop now...

The quote I got on it was end of next month, but I get the feeling that that date is that absolute latest, for one, I didn't go for anything extra fancy, I just wanted a damn fine gaming laptop, and for two, people who have absolutely maxed out everything on the M15x and ordered it from abroad have reported getting it in two weeks, so here's hoping.

Still, really looking forward to getting it, I've been looking into getting a decent laptop for a while, I need one for my college work, and the fact that it kicks arse at gaming just makes it that much better, got one of the latest Nvidia graphics cards in it too, which is always a plus, really can not wait for this thing, excited as hell. :D

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Fallout 3 Game of the Year edition for PC, mmm, all the DLC and the full game for £25 ftw.

Also, massive modding community and mod kit, ftw.

Sparda™

Angelo Credo;189440 said:
Fallout 3 Game of the Year edition for PC, mmm, all the DLC and the full game for £25 ftw.

Also, massive modding community and mod kit, ftw.

Good. Now destroy your only means for Alienation™. :lol:

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
A punch bag and fight gloves. Now we just need to get the stand so we can stop kicking the **** out of the bag and actually hit it.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Tellison's album called Contact Contact!
They were supporting Biffy Clyro last night and their sound was just something else, so I picked up the album, another sale for them which gets 'em on their feet, and the chance for me to listen to another epic band which nearly no one has heard of. :lol:

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
A boxing stand with a speedball, which I will never use since I am a short**** (woe is me), but now I can beat the stuffing out of our punch bag - oooh yeah! A box of chocolates and a card for my evil half to remind him it was our anniversary yesterday. A 2010 calander, a starfish bag and clothes for my girl, and Nickelback's latest album. Wow. I really did go ape**** on this shopping spree, didn't I? O.O

Top Bottom