• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What have you bought recently?

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Umm, Duran Duran All you need is now, the DELUXE VERSION!
Family Guy for Xbox, Tony Haks Pro Skater 4 for the Gamecube and a game that i said i would never buy again... Bloodrayne on Gamecube and a bottle of pepsi.
Also two yaoi manga books. (Gerard & Jacques and Love Mode)

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
hmm not much...
Akira, Winning Days (The Vines), White Blood Cells (White Stripes), Nevermind (Nirvana), Get Born (Jet), Figure 8 (Elliott Smith), Magic Potion (Black Keys), Midnite Vultures (Beck), Animals (Pink Floyd), Stadium Arcadium (RHCP), Californication (RHCP), Surfer Rosa (The Pixies), and Thickfreakness (Black Keys).

when my tax return comes through...
Exit Through the Gift Shop, FLCL DVD box set, Nevermind the Bollocks here's the Sex Pistols, and The Big Come Up (Black Keys).

aka958

Don't trust people
I turned in some games for c@$h and got myself Final Fantasy V on PSN, Kuja's DLC costume in Duodecim, Final Fantasy XI 2008 edition (at the price of a pack of ice cream), and a purple WoW T-shirt. It was a T-shirt! It was purple! I need T-shirts! It was puuuurrrpplleee! And same price as FFXI.

Lolz... I really need to go to school with that T-shirt, since I'm known to hate WoW the confusion in people's eyes will be hilarious. :3

Blitz

Heeeeey.
A Snow action figure, an family-sized pack of Nachos and last, but not least... An Blue FF-XIII-1 T-shirt!

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Crazy Taxi for PS2 and Black & White for PC... and when i'm finished here i may get myself a small pasty... yum

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
I didn't buy it, but my mom and her boyfriend bought me a "Beautiful Girls of Las Vegas" calendar. I'm not complaining or anything, but yeah...'twas quite odd.

Top Bottom