• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What have you bought recently?

Keaton

Premium
Sparda™;155549 said:
A giant lemonade.

A GIANT lemonade O_O!
Epic Thirst lol

I just bought soem grapes and an apple for my Lunch :)
Gotta love dem Apples ^__^

quiksilvershado

Dodge this!!!
Chocolate digestive, Raspberry millions, Sausage roll, 3 packs of big eat Tangy cheese doritos, 2 big galaxy bars, chewits, 2 bottles of orange Tango and a can of 7up for my lunch. NO. I AM NOT FAT.

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
At my local supermarket I just bought 5 cans of Relentless energy drink.
RelentlessDrink.jpg

And 3 bags of Dry Roasted.
CS0217.jpg

These are necessary precautions for the long night of gaming I have ahead of me.

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
Dark Drakan;155833 said:
2100 Microsoft Points for Xbox Live marketplace and beers.
Anything in particular you plan on getting with the points?

I was thinking about getting the combustible map pack for Gears2, I want those new achievements badly. I was wondering if they are worth the money.

Dark Drakan

Admin
VeNGeD;155836 said:
Anything in particular you plan on getting with the points?

I was thinking about getting the combustible map pack for Gears2, I want those new achievements badly. I was wondering if they are worth the money.

Fallout 3 DLC, Left 4 Dead DLC and maybe Fable II DLC. I have the map pack code with my special edition of Gears 2 just havent used it yet.

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
Dark Drakan;155837 said:
Fallout 3 DLC, Left 4 Dead DLC and maybe Fable II DLC. I have the map pack code with my special edition of Gears 2 just havent used it yet.
The map pack code, isn't that for the flashback maps?... There are a new set of maps as well as those but you have to buy them. Really looking forward to the Left 4 Dead DLC, can't wait for that.

Dark Drakan

Admin
VeNGeD;155844 said:
The map pack code, isn't that for the flashback maps?... There are a new set of maps as well as those but you have to buy them. Really looking forward to the Left 4 Dead DLC, can't wait for that.

Your correct (just checked), i hadnt scratched off enough above the code and just saw it came with a map pack. Just presumed that there was only one map pack as i tend not to play Gears online much anyway. Just saw it came with one and automatically assumed thats what it was, my mistake. :lol:

Top Bottom