• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What have you bought recently?

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
power_rangers_super_samurai_360.jpg

From Xbox Live (sorry, I can't resize image :/ )

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
A cr*pload of stuff from amazon and ebay.
Pink Ninja Power Ranger, Pink Power Ranger Micro Machines set, Star Wars DVD, Lego Star Wars (360).
Star Wars Original Trilogy box set, a toy mouse (for Tilly), an 'autograph', Star Wars Kinect and a Metallic Pink Ranger.

(The Power Ranger stuff I used to have as a kid but got rid of... now I want it back lol)

Winterfrost

Shadow-of-Sundered-Star
Dark Souls: Prepare to Die edition PC
Trackmania 2 Valley
Sleeping Dogs
Scribblenauts unlimited
(thank you Steam Summer Sale)
GTAIV
Pre-order for GTAV
Yugioh Cards, because I can.

Rayl

Pain and pleasure... I've got it all.
I have bought:
A PS Vita
A PS Vita Memory Card
Persona 4 Golden
Mario & Luigi: Dream Team Bros
Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D

and nice big strawberry & banana smoothie~

FrostFire

Nymph of Shadows
I bought the Legend of Zelda Collector's edition off ebay
Well my stepdad paid for it but i intended to until he offered otherwise

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Today was bank day! So, I bought: the box set of Death Note manga (and the L: Change The World novel >_>), Deathstroke vol. 2 and 3 (1991 run), Vampire Knight vol. 5 (though I'm not sure if I want to continue reading the series...), Dark Triumph by Robin LaFever, W.A.R.P.: The Reluctant Assassin by Eoin Colfer, and a sketch book and sketch sticks. (It's a book month, can't you tell? ^^) I think might be getting a laptop soon as well...this one is just kinda limping along....

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Junk food and sweets for my snack box:p More clothes....because I can't stop buying them....and Clock Tower 3 because my original copy died.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Paint, wallpaper, and a painter/decorator. I was getting bored of how the walls look, so I'm hiring someone to change them^_^ .

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
From Xbox Live (sorry, I can't resize image :/ )

Go Go Samurai! :D

Dumb server won't let me quote your other post Veebs but OMG! You bought the DMC history book thingy?! I need pics stat!
You didn't by MMPR Season 2 DVD? But why? :( Don't you love the ThunderZords? Lol
Yellow Ranger set? I wanna see!

I bought King Kong VS Godzilla Japanese version with English subs. (The movie has many extras as well) And
King_Kong_vs_Godzilla_1962.jpg

Godzilla (aka The Return of Godzilla) Japanese version with English subs. (It also came with the US version Godzilla 1985 and numerious extras)
220px-Godzilla_1984.jpg

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Go Go Samurai! :D

Dumb server won't let me quote your other post Veebs but OMG! You bought the DMC history book thingy?! I need pics stat!
You didn't by MMPR Season 2 DVD? But why? :( Don't you love the ThunderZords? Lol
Yellow Ranger set? I wanna see!

I bought King Kong VS Godzilla Japanese version with English subs. (The movie has many extras as well) And
King_Kong_vs_Godzilla_1962.jpg

Godzilla (aka The Return of Godzilla) Japanese version with English subs. (It also came with the US version Godzilla 1985 and numerious extras)
220px-Godzilla_1984.jpg

I haven't been able to play kinect game recently though as I injured my arm playing Star Wars Kinect :p
Yeah... I saw Vergil pictures that I haven't seen before... (well, I have, but online)... A bit difficult, the seller hasn't sent it... yet (I wanted the DmC art book too).
I won season 1 and 3 on Ebay (they didn't have season 2, if they did, I would've gone for it).
I'll get some pics taken over the next few days :3

Top Bottom