• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What have you bought recently?

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Two PlayStation 3 magazines (mainly because they both had reviews of Vergil's Downfall), sammiches, two 8GB Memory sticks for my 360's, and the promotional DmC CD.

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
Black Rock Shooter The Game through PSN, and Dance in the Vampire Bund Manga Volume's 8 & 9

meg5493

Praise the Sun!
Pandora's tower and I can't wait for June/July gettin me's some Project X Zone and Shin Megami Tensei 4 goodness :shifty:

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Just purchased Yakuza 4.

Big fan of this series, can't wait get started.:)
Good purchase. You'll have a good time with it. There's lots to do in the game.

As for me, I bought a special edition of HIM's new album, Tears on tape. Usually I wouldn't bother with specials, but I'm a big fan of HIM and I want the Metal Hammer magazine that comes with it.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
A puddlesuit for Jake for Alton Towers this coming weekend - he hates getting wet...

Rayl

Pain and pleasure... I've got it all.
Big spender on Amazon today so let's get to it:

A Red 3DS XL: i've been wanting an XL for ages, it was okay when i was using a regular sized DS but when i switched to the DSi XL and found how natural it felt in my hands the regular sized 3DS just wasn't good enough anymore, the screen size is also a plus as i've also grown accustomed to XL screens now.

Fire Emblem Awakening: I played the demo on the 3DS a few days ago and instantly fell in love with it, maybe that's because there's a depressingly small amount of games i'm interested in right now, making me reach out to the best thing available but i love grid based RPG's so i'm sure this will be great.

Super Mario Sunshine: I've been playing a bunch of Mario games with my little brother lately, we've finished Galaxy 1 and working our way through Galaxy 2 whenever i see him, bought Sunshine for when we're done there.

MOTHERFUCKING OOOOOOOOOOOOOLD SPICE: Because god dammit it smells gooooooood.

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
Just purchased Yakuza 4.
Big fan of this series, can't wait get started.:)

Oh I love the Yakuza series ^_^. Let's hope Sega localizes the fifth one *crosses fingers *

Anyway, the last things I bought were:

Hyperdimension Neptunia badges- since I love the series, I thought I'd get some merchandise!

Persona 4 Arena Limited Edition- cool little collectors edition, can't wait to play the game!

They've both arrived btw :)

I've also preordered Black Rock Shooter The Complete Session DVD, should arrive next week :)

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
Clothes! Lots of clothes and a soccer ball!!! Also some kitchen stuff. I be using my cooking skills very soon. Still need some more tools. Hehe all drooling! XD Theres more. A bedding set and some awesome stability shoes!!!

Top Bottom