• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What happened to the sword Sparda

SpikeTerra

Remember the sword of Sparda (forced edge plus Vergil's and Dante's amulet) from the end of DMC 1. Well from the credits of the game, it seemed like Trish was now using it. So where was the sword during the anime.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
The anime is full of weird things. Sparda sword going missing is not such a bad thing since there wasn't an occasion where it could come in handy.

SpArDaCaN =/)

"Toasty!"
The anime is taking place right after DMC 3, but yeah I am wondering what happened to the Force Edge. He probably got it stashed some where or it just gives him bad memories of his father or his brother.

maverick7

i guess the creators of the anime wants to take out the force edge and replaced it with the rebellion. i don't know.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
surely sparda sword is more powerful than the rebellion.

Death God

sparda gave rebellion to him so it isnt bad memories and why not ask why no devil transformation? or who the weak white and black dudes were and if they were powerful enough to spar with sparda(pun intended) why dante need not transform?

Nelo Angelo

Dark Knight
Its simple for one the sword sparda wasnt in it for the reason Dante's signature weapon is rebellion, plus as already has been said it was powerful... maybe to powerful which was why they didnt include it. The Devil form is also quite understandable in the games you never see Dante change into a Demon on any of the cutscene's except the ones from DMC1's end which were just to show anger. Dante didnt like transform from what I can deduct, its there but he only uses it when he really needs it...

Keaton

Premium
^You got it right there :D

Sparda isnt' Dante's blade its Spardas...same for Force Edge.

Why Rebellion isn't in DMC1 I don;t know, but thats the jist of it ^__^

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
Nelo Angelo;84621 said:
Its simple for one the sword sparda wasnt in it for the reason Dante's signature weapon is rebellion, plus as already has been said it was powerful... maybe to powerful which was why they didnt include it. The Devil form is also quite understandable in the games you never see Dante change into a Demon on any of the cutscene's except the ones from DMC1's end which were just to show anger. Dante didnt like transform from what I can deduct, its there but he only uses it when he really needs it...

that would seem like the logical explination..it was just too powerfull a sword to put in the anime cuz it would pwn all enemies...btw..isnt this kind of an old thread to be posting in?..lol

Top Bottom