• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What games are you Hyped for in 2024?

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
As the title suggests, what are you most looking forward to playing?

For me it would have to be as follows
Indiana jones xbox
Hellblade 2 xbox
Rise of the ronin ps5
Ff7 rebirth ps5
Stalker 2 xbox
Avowed xbox
Mgs 3 remake
Silent hill 2 ps5 if it comes out
Dragons dogma 2
Ms flight sim 2024 pc or xbox
Star wars outlaws
Warhammer Space marine 2
Black myth Wukong
Vampire the Masquerade bloodlines 2

There are more i can't think of, and likely more to be shown at state of play for ps, xbox june event plus quakecon etc.

What about you? Also if there is a thread for this already feel free to merge

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
When I get a ps5 I wanna catch up on a few games like Alan Wake 2, FF16, Jedi Survivor.

There are others I want to play like Banishers: Ghost of Eden, FF7 Rebirth, Persona 3 reload and Thaumaturge.

Alan Wake made me interested in the upcoming Silent Hill 2 remake.

Last edited:

Meg

My most hyped game already came out: Prince of Persia The Lost Crown. I only played a little so far, but I’m happy with it.

For upcoming releases, I am excited about Rise of the Ronin and Dragon’s Dogma 2. It’s cruel the games are coming out same day.

I’m interested in Persona 3 Reload, but it hasn’t been that long since I last played P3P, so I won’t be buying it right away. Banishers: Ghosts of New Eden looks like it could be pretty interested. Lastly, I have my eye on the Tomb Raider collection.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Prince of Persia The Lost Crown

Dude dude dude. January is crazy this year. I'd have bought POP myself cause it was one of my anticipated games but I HAD to save up for T8 (which by the way, absolutely SLAPS).

However POP will be my next gaming purchase, and Stalker 2 can't come soon enough.

Keeping an eye on Bloodlines 2 as well.

berto

I Saw the Devil
Welp, I've been pretty eager for Stellar Blade ever since it was called project Eve. Kinda liked that name better. There was FF7, Granblue Fantasy, P3R. I'm also eager to play Elden Ring again with the expansion.

Top Bottom