• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What fairy tale?

ChibiVerg

Vergil: Small and Cute.
Another thread made for fun and games but still retaining about DmC!~

Fairy tales have been in existence for a while now and the original fairy tales weren't all nice and chripy. Most were actually pretty dark. Heres a link to some original grimm fairy tales:

http://www.nationalgeographic.com/grimm/index2.html

And for fun there are some classic tales such as Alice in wonderland that turned dark (American Mcgee's Alice anyone?). So I'll count these classics as "fairy tales" too.

So what fairy tale would you put your favourite (or any) DmC character in. What role would they play?

ChibiVerg

Vergil: Small and Cute.
I think we could throw all the DmC characters into American Mcgee's Alice and it would work out.

It'd be pretty funny to have Kat as little red riding hood and Dante as the lumberjack... erm and Vergil as the big" bad" wolf.:cool:

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
I think we could throw all the DmC characters into American Mcgee's Alice and it would work out.

It'd be pretty funny to have Kat as little red riding hood and Dante as the lumberjack... erm and Vergil as the big" bad" wolf.:cool:

Wolf Vergil-"What's in the picnic basket?-!"
LR Kat-"O-Oh just some apple pies, and cinnamon...and squirrel semen..."
Wolf Vergil-"Well I'll--Wait, what was that last one?"
Lumber Dante-"Bet you don't want this picnic basket now, huh?"

KenKen

Gorram Browncoat
This thread is adorable and I support it.

And if they do an alternate take on DMC3 if there's another game, I can see a Jack and the Beanstalk vibe coming about.

TerrorA

Don't mess with a Mage, bitch.
If Legends count, then Siegfried the Dragonslayer for Dante and Jack the Giant Killer (different Jack tale, no beanstalk involved) for Vergil.

Top Bottom