• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What ****es u off the most?

****er offers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nelo Assholo

King of the Universe
Repetition of enemies, too hard bosses (Like Nightmare), bugs and of course the worst camera angles ever... >_<

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
The camera angles, though I don't exactly know how you can have "gay camera angles" as they don't have the hormones or the necessary organs to have a sexuality.

Fallen Angel

Devil Hunter
I bloody h8 gay camera angles.
they **** me off so much.
when your trying 2 get to a certain place and you
can't because of the camera angles! grrrr.....

De-Buck-

Half manHalf amazin'
Camera angles...if i would count the amount of times i died because of the camera angles....i think it caused 75% of my deaths :p

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
Camera angles....It was a complete nightmare when I couldn't climb the stupid blocks in mission 16 because of the horrible camera view...:mad:

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
I voted 'hard bosses' simply because even now Nightmare is a challenge - not that that's a bad, bad thing, I just don't happen to like Nightmare anyway. ^_^

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
Neither of the above. I love the enemies, hard bosses are a good challenge, ALL the weapons and abilities rock, bugs, well, what the Hell are those in a game? Do you mean glitches or actuall demonic "bugs" in the game? Anyway, yeah, none of the things above annoy me, apart from glitches if that is what you really mean by "bugs".

xxspider-chickx

Hush--Opiate
Ha... weapons that are gay, I read a story on Mediaminer like that... (quite disturbing)

But anyway, I too hate the camera angles and the rocks in level 16. Trish also annoys the crap out of me, and it bugs me even more that in this one Dante 'likes her.' Ugh. *shudders* I've heard of the whole 'men look for their mom in women and women look for their dad in men' but that was just ridiculous. o_O

SpArAda1127

Rebirth
The Phantarch;22327 said:
The camera angles, though I don't exactly know how you can have "gay camera angles" as they don't have the hormones or the necessary organs to have a sexuality.

funny very funny but true........:$

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
i hate that in games or movies or whatever, when something is about to fall on someone, they know it's falling, and they just stand there like a gimp with their arms up as if it'll protect you from a falling, i dunno, car. GET OUT THE FRIGGIN WAY!!!!

xxspider-chickx

Hush--Opiate
I ran into a cheap death glitch where Phantom (the giant lava spider) grabbed me when I was fighting him on the rooftop of the castle and I couldn't do ANYTHING. The only button that worked was aim and that brought up my health and that's about it.

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
The question isn't really how Dante can survive a sword to the chest, get hit by lasers, survive a gun shot to the head etc. the reason he can survive that is because he obviously has demonic healing powers. The question is for me is how does he fall 500 feet and go SPLAT!!!! LOL!
Another question i have to ask is how does Trish make that jump in the opening cut scene? cause i gotta learn to do that! JK

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
Trish67;22774 said:
The question isn't really how Dante can survive a sword to the chest, get hit by lasers, survive a gun shot to the head etc. the reason he can survive that is because he obviously has demonic healing powers. The question is for me is how does he fall 500 feet and go SPLAT!!!! LOL!
Another question i have to ask is how does Trish make that jump in the opening cut scene? cause i gotta learn to do that! JK

LOL!! Funny :lol:

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
Cameras were not a problem for me unless if we are talking about DMC2 camera angles then I would agree with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom