• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What do you think?

Dark Drakan

Admin
Storm Silves;275675 said:
I too hope we can mature and man-up soon. I want Angel to feel that these forums are respectable, and as the mods have said often, this is the worst of their forums that they have to deal with.

Which, in a way, makes me feel responsible... No, I'm not looking for pity, I'm just stating how I feel.

The community as a whole would have to look at themselves not just 1 or 2 people and think 'Are we doing enough to make this a place people enjoy spending time?'. If the answer is no then i guess the only thing to do is to start making it so.

Meg

^ I think LoD just demonstrated how important that is. Everyone on here needs to follow his example. I think I help out. :unsure: *self reflects*

Dark Drakan;275816 said:
The community as a whole would have to look at themselves not just 1 or 2 people and think 'Are we doing enough to make this a place people enjoy spending time?'. If the answer is no then i guess the only thing to do is to start making it so.

I think that "no" is the answer TEMPORARILY and we must TOGETHER do everything in our powers to change it or this will never return to its past glory.

Top Bottom