• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What do you think of Nero now?

You like Nero?

• Love him

Votes: 37 50.0%
  • Hate him

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • neutral

Votes: 27 36.5%

• Total voters

Rebellion327

Bring on the ruckus
Kyo;141499 said:
maybe, but have you taken into consideration that its possablie only a thread like this one? discussing something that we more or less wish to be, without any good proof?

and if it is true and this "new person" which you speak of is real, we'd be foolish to asume just because of that there makeing another dmc game, it could be just the capcom peeps discussing the "possablite, or ideals" of another DMC game.

"No speak english goodness once. But OK now."

Jesus christ I didn't get it either.:wacko:

YellaboyPrime

"Veteran to the DMC series." "PC version." Honestly I thought Nero was pretty awesome until I played with Dante. Dante surpasses Nero's capabilities is almost every category. Faster, more powerful, cooler, you name it. It almost seemed as if Dante allowed Nero to even be in the Game. Dante could have finished everybody off in the beginning if he felt like it. "He kills for fun." DMC5! hopefully.

DeviRyuuD

Devilicious Devi
To be honest, i don`t love or hate him either, but i`m more than neutral towards him. I liked the Devil Bringer, slaping around big guys was fun, although i didnt quite like Devil Trigger.. something.. not right.

k3nipplestags

JaylumX;131217 said:
No prolem with Nero but would have prefered using dante to begin with.

yeh i agree, but i have to admit, i fight better with Nero then i do Dante (not that thats relevant). Now im not so perfectly sure bout this whole story line, its confusing, but is nero dantes son? i just find it odd that they both look so similar, and both happen to be part demon. They should also reveal trish as Neros mum... cos that wud be cool... then eventually nero gets as good as dante...

(oh, and nero looks like he hasnt hit puberty yet)

darkslayer23

Corrupted Son Of Sparda
We'll i explain that many of dmc fans hate nero..........

Because when you say devil may cry its all about Dante and his story .
not nero.
ANd many other dmc fans that in dmc 4 dante will be still the maincharacter and dante is just a subcharacter. and dante is cooler than nero , and many other dmc fans that dante will say again jackpot in this dmc 4 game and now dante say no jackpot in this game . others say the weapon of nero is not cool .. many dmc fans love nero because in dmc 4 dante has no new combos the new combos put to nero ... but many still love dante even he has no new combos becuase in DMC 4 dante is even more stronger than before..

darkslayer23

Corrupted Son Of Sparda
and the reason why i hate nero.. nero is weak he cannot finish his quest and defeat sanctus without the help of YAMATO and the help Of the son of sparda dante in mission 18. if dante did not help nero will trap at vagina of that statue forever..

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
^Keep your Vagina comments to yourself. And don't double post.

Anyway DMC isn't all about Dante, capcom did something new with Nero and I like it. Better than just re-using Dante over and over, that would get old.

Kiluwastrife

Well, Can't blame if one don't like Nero. We already drugged with Dante for at least 3 episodes to begin with... and yeah... Nero's moves are limited. I mean... LIMITED. But, still lovable... Agreed anyone?

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
I love Nero. I hope Nero returns for Devil May Cry 5!

*boo hiss*

Yeah, I went there. I want Nero in DMC5!

:p

Janny

Dines with dementia
I'd be pretty cool to see him in DMC5, maybe some of his past can be revealed while still cleverly enveloped in the story line. I've always wanted know who his parents were. And hell with it, bring Kyrie along too, she's growing on me.
Erm, anyway, I still think he's a nice character.

darkslayer23

Corrupted Son Of Sparda
if they gonna replace dante in the other dmc games in the future.they will destroy what they earned in dmc, the devil may cry will be crap.
and i will not buy or play that game anymore..

Dante Redgrave

Son of Sparda
You do remember that the original idea of the DMC series was that each one would star a DIFFERENT hero? DMC2 didn't even intend to included Dante at all until it was realized just how damn popular he was. That's what more work was actually put into Lucia's storyline than Dante's, and why Dante's personality seemed rather flat; he was a last minute addition to the plot and design.

To say "If Dante is replaced, then I won't play DMC anymore" is being a shallow fad hopper, and pretty much saying that you're not a true and tried fan of the series.

dark-dante02

Devil Killer
The Fashion Style Of Nero I Hate It !!! But His Fighthing Style It So Awesome !!!! I Like His Skills The EX-High Roller, I Always Using It. ^^ I WAs Using This Skill When I'm Beating Sanctus(in Any Mission) ^^

d2f65a7e3aecc168df1c4984cb5b0152_web.jpg

The SSStylish one

Formerly DanteTheDevil
Iced Digger;131129 said:
To be honest, I hate him. I wish it was just Dante, and it would be cool if you could play with Lady or Trish. I'm not sure what it is, I just don't like him. I hope he's not in any future games.

He is cool!!! But playing with Lady is a gr8 idea!

Top Bottom