• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

what do you guys think of the idea of me ruling the world.

whould it be okay if i ruled the world

• it whould be the best thing ever!

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • no

Votes: 13 72.2%

• Total voters

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
i was really bored so i decided to ask. i have often joked about taking over the world and i was wondering what everyone whold think if i actually did it. im to lazy to rule with an iron fist so me in charge whould not be mutch differnt from me not in charge.

i whould also try to improve things a little but i whoud mostly just use my power to get free stuff. i whould be the first nice corrupt ruler ever.

this thread is almost as pointless as my " cupcakes" thread

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Would you be able to get some top geneticists to make me a lizard man? The world can go to hell for all I care, I just want to be at the peak of my awesomeness when it happens.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
DreadnoughtDT;216004 said:
Would you be able to get some top geneticists to make me a lizard man? The world can go to hell for all I care, I just want to be at the peak of my awesomeness when it happens.

sure why not. that might be fun.

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
So long as I can kill people who deserve it (i.e. Rapists, murders, etc.) and not get in huge **** for it, sure. :3

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
darkslayer13;216005 said:
sure why not. that might be fun.

Yeah it would! Being a lizard-man would be freaking kickass! I'd impress everybody with my finesse and acrobatic skill, and my fighting abilities. I'd be able to punch holes in brick walls! Add a couple Draconian wings on there and I'd be freaking unstoppable!

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Yeah...You'll be fighting me for that title I'm afraid.

I have a plan of order as to which countries I'm going to invade and take over and everything.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
DreadnoughtDT;216019 said:
*ahem* Not the US, right? I mean, that's where I live and all...

The US comes last.

After the armies of every other country bends to my will, I'll send them over to steam roll everything.

Preferably without too much loss though. I have a fair few friends in America.

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
^I'm afraid Mr.Credo...that we have to fight for that...and the referee will be the King of The Century.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
So selfish, you people.

I wouldn't rule the world. I'd let it rule itself. Hooray for anarchy and the like! :p

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Without some sort of leadership, it would descend into chaos... plus, i did like the idea of an army of lizard men, lead by my fave lizard man on this forum.

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
Why rule...when you can take it and destroy it from the inside.And when Chaos finally descends you will slaughter everyone.

*Mad scientist laugh with a big ominous shadow behind me.*

By the way do you like my shadow?I painted it for ocasions like this.

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
The most important rule... If you want ppl to worship and obey you, its not a good idea to kill them all. Its better to enslave.

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
Hey VB, that means he'll enslave you too. XD

Meh, who needs to take over the world? Why not just save it, and become the next Sparda?

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
He'll have to fight me first...
No one enslaves me... unless it's Vergil himself :D

Save it and be the next Sparda eh? Yeah, that sounds better.

Top Bottom