• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What do 105 Dreamrunners look like? Find out.

UPDATED: 5/3/2013

Added Video from Mission 3, so you can see Drekovacs in action.
2048x1280.resizedimage

More shots here:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/OppressedWriter/screenshots/

Story

This is one of the things i really wanted to do when the game was released, could you make a tutorial on how to do this, good sir? Also can you insert/replace bosses like this into areas? Maybe even place hollow Vergil into Dante's campaign?

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Now that is cool. I'm now imagining that as the kind of army Mundus used to take over the demon world. It would be a pretty scary sight.

Alittleacorn

Smile it confuses people
I'd love to see this in a movie, a whole army of Dreamrunners. Dante would be so ****ed o__o

God though, I can barely manage 2 Dreamrunners let alone 105 XD

And hey, did you change the icon?

Yeah, its a mod from zeromancer, really awesome ui, its especially sweet when you deviltrigger, his hair turns super saiyan and goes white.

Updated: Added Video. :).

So, updated video to show what happens when I actually allow 12 dreamrunners to attack me. It seems because the dreamrunners have complex boss like Ai, 12-13 is the max that will actively hunt and attack the player at any given time. But none the less, this is extremely impressive.

Sunaka Marién

L-lock and Load (;_; ) Oh you wonderful wonderful song, I never thought you'd sound so good with DmC gamplay (;A; )
When you play it looks so much fun fighting Dreamrunners (._.) It really is impressive! Should there ever be a DmC2, NT should really consider doing something like that as an official mode.

Top Bottom