• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What did you all think of nero?

How did you feel about Nero?

• Loved him

Votes: 21 52.5%
  • Hated him

Votes: 4 10.0%
  • don't care

Votes: 15 37.5%

• Total voters

Sparda™

It's not prohibited or against the rules continuing to discuss in a hot topic, so why It's bothering you?!...<_<

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Well for one, it's off topic. As I said, all you guys are doing is giving a bio of weapons of the game. But ya know, go ahead and continue, when I mod sees it, they'll decide for themselves.

Sparda™

The thread is "What did you all think of Nero?". That includes his weapons, storyline, everything that he brought as a new character.<_<

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Here is where I could throw in my opinions regarding DMC4 but I don't feel like being e-lynched today so I shall stick to saying that the debate concerns whether people liked Nero, didn't like him or can't be arsed either way. If anyone wants to disucss weapons, clothing, hair gel and whatever else the blonde bombshells like to wear in the games, then feel free to make another thread devoted to this or see if one already exists.

It just helps to keep things on-topic enough so that when people search the forums they can find what they want in specific threads dedicated to their search terms, rather than have to trawl through 10 pages or so to find one sentence that matches their query. Does that sound ok with you guys?

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Ok, so perhaps I need to explain the whole Thread Closure thing.

As a general rule here, we don't like closing threads. There are many reasons for this but the one which is most apparent to all is that there's nothing so unprofessional and crap-looking as a forum littered with locked topics.

A topic will only be closed, on the whole, for two reaons: One, the creator has asked for the closure with good reasons provided; Two, the thread has disintegrated into flaming, trolling, arguing and spam.

This thread does not fall under any of these categories and is, as it stands, a viable thread which has life left should people wish to add to the debate. There is no justifiable reason to lock it and to close it would serve no purpose.

All that needs to be done is either let it die a natural death, if necessary, or keep discussing why you like/dislike Nero, as per the topic title.

no one is being "got at" here, so I hope nobody is offended. I just think rather than shut down every topic where there is a slight disagreement or clash of opinion (which technically means every topic on these boards should be closed under that criteria alone) we should just either leave it, if we have nothing further to add, or keep posting in it so long as it is relevant to the thread topic.

evilweevle

if you think the devil bringer is overpowered then dont use it, if you think the red queen is a generic sword, id like to see what your idea of a unique sword is, as its a damn site less generic than rebellion is.

the fact is whether you like it or not, Nero is more than likely here to stay and i cant imagine capcom changing his moves all that much either.

if you dislike nero that much then dont buy DMC5 when its inevitably released, but then again i think we all know you will buy it regardless.

Sparda™

Of course I won't buy Devil May Cry 5 If Nero is the main guy again. I won't even buy Devil May Cry 4 because I will just download It via torrent. I won't spend money on that...<_<

Sparda™

evilweevle;95153 said:
if you think the devil bringer is overpowered then dont use it, if you think the red queen is a generic sword, id like to see what your idea of a unique sword is, as its a damn site less generic than rebellion is.

The Devil Bringer is overpowered you like It or not. The Red Queen is just another random sword. No big imagination on having a motorbike-like grip on a blade.

evilweevle;95153 said:
the fact is whether you like it or not, Nero is more than likely here to stay and i cant imagine capcom changing his moves all that much either.

Oh, Capcom better do something, or they lose fan-base at critic level. Nero's moves will need innovation. None likes the same moves over and over again.

evilweevle;95153 said:
if you dislike nero that much then dont buy DMC5 when its inevitably released, but then again i think we all know you will buy it regardless.

I dislike Nero, and nothing and none will make me change that. When DMC5 will be released there won't be Nero again. Who's we?! How can you be sure?!<_<....I won't give a damn about DMC5 If Nero is in the lead role again. I ain't even buying Devil May Cry 4. I'll just download It via torrent, as I'm not going to spend money on that...<_<

EDIT: Sorry for the double post...

dante-must-die

The Red King
Dante Aseroth;95162 said:
The Devil Bringer is overpowered you like It or not. The Red Queen is just another random sword. No big imagination on having a motorbike-like grip on a blade.

you forgot about the flammable propellnt that shoots up the blade, and how many swords or devil arms have you seen with a motorcycle grip with clutch(or brake not sure). about the devil bringer i will say it is overpowed with some of its moves so ill give you that

dante-must-die

The Red King
^its all about personal selection in my opinon red queens MAX-exceed grants VERY powerful attacks witch i think exceeds A&R powers

slapsus

DMC will always be badass as long as Capcom keeps the main ingredients: Smokin' Sick gameplay, awsome story and of course the characters that made Devil May Cry(Dante, Nero, Vergil, Sparda)

Yes I said Nero because he's now an official asset to the game and he rocks:p... Dante and Nero are my faves :lol:

And yeah... I played all DMC games ;)...
First 3, then 1, then 2 then 4 :)(i know story is 3,1,4,2)

Top Bottom