• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What did they change in DMC 4 SE?

Anthony

THE BLUE GOD
They say we can change back to vanilla DMC 4 settings but what did they change with enemies and such? Is there a thread for it if there is someone link me to it please.

Nivlam555

Not sure if this is relevant to the changes, but so far I haven't noticed much difference besides some visual/UI related changes.

For example, bosses HP visually drops faster when you deal high damage, the "red" bar doesn't linger around as long as in vanilla.

As for Nero's Max-Act/Ex-Act, you can notice when you successfully perform it, the pointer moves instantly from pointing 6 o' clock to 12 o' clock direction, instead of seeing the "rev up" movement of that needle.

Some of the wing talisman jump boost platform is not "blocked" by a ring surrounding it, so you could just walk onto it instead of making a jump to bounce.

In Mission 18 some of the bounce platforms do not chain continuously like it did in vanilla (which kinda annoys me sometimes because you gotta turn abit to get back on track).

I'm sure there are some other changes that I have yet to notice :)

Top Bottom