• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you working on?

V

Oldschool DMC fan
okami4.jpg

okami3.jpg

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
I'm starting a personal experience narrative for English. Also, I'm doing research for my NaNo story and writing timelines and plot outlines.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
A Mother's Lullaby. - DMC fanfiction (yeah, another one)

-edit-
Level 12: Limbo/The Order of Sparda - DMC ff (and for the record, I had that name back in May)

Fallen Angel - Bayonetta ff collab with DT

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
@Master Vergil: :unsure: Really? *blushes*

Similarly...working on 50 Scenes Of Summer in which Dante is trapped with his nefews for the entire summer. Something's gotta go wrong, right? <_< Oh, and revising a prolouge in between glaring at the semi-blank word doc that is Fear Itself chapter 15.... :dry:

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
^Yes really! :D

Writing Level 12: Limbo/Order of Sparda
No, REALLY, I am WRITING it now.
There! I wrote the first word.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
phoenixconcept_sml.png

Quick concept sketch for me to work from on this next phoenix commission, with real feathers.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Master Vergil;282555 said:
^Yes really! :D

Writing Level 12: Limbo/Order of Sparda
No, REALLY, I am WRITING it now.
There! I wrote the first word.

Okay, I'm actually going to write the second word now. Probably a third. Maybe a fourth. Who knows, I might actually write the friggin chapter today.

moseslmpg

Lexy;280117 said:
also planning a Gustave Doré style Sparda print.
...Awesome. I've always wanted to see a Dore style Sparda pic.

The Okami sculpture is nice as well.

Anyway, I'm working on a DMC Halloween special collaboration with Vampi. It's going to be just for fun, nothing serious or epic or dry. I hope to have it posted completely by or on Halloween. I hope everyone enjoys it when I do, as I think we need something like this for posterity. Right now, I'm calling it DMC: All Devils' Eve but I might consider a change to Night of the Living Costume. I have something of a fetish for codenames, so it will change.

(We were also going to do a Christmas special last year, but I missed the date so we decided to postpone until this Christmas. The name was much easier to pick: Devil May Christmas. It was definitely partly inspired by the Venture Bros. Christmas special)

I'm also working on another collab with Vampi which is more within the bounds of the the canon, involving an original character. Hopefully that should be done before Christmas. Codename? Don't have a good one yet, so I'm just calling it [OC] May Cry...I'll work on it...

I'm not working on the Vergil fic or the Sparda sequel, since Manny is still planning his wedding and is disheartened about the future of the series due to the DINO news, alas.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Put aside NaNo plotting and working on all my other fics to work on Christmas fics for people. So far I've got one out of...about a dozen done...woot? :/

And, who knows, maybe if I'm lucky during the garage sale today I'll get the second chappie of Dante Dreaming finished and mostly edited. Keyword being if, though. :/

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
@Master Vergil: Dawn as in WTRP Dawn? *confuzzled*

Working on...does research count as stuff I'm working on? Cuz that's what I'm literally working on. Other than that...same as in last post.

moseslmpg

You guys have to explain what some of this stuff is. You might as well be talking Swahili with all these acronyms and obscure titles.

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Well im working on my newnest fanfiction called The Darkwarriors book one: The son of Renegat. It's and alternate universe darkfantasy fic with DMC elements.
Story Focuses on Cosmos, an goddes of Light who created an Darkwarrior organization, what is bringing demons,angels and other fantasy creatures in eternal good and evil fight,where not only exist dark angels or demon and are there dangerous artifacts.

Top Bottom